Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Championship Winner Reward

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D4rK Dem0n

10-15-2012

meh... world championships is the biggest event of LoL world. and the champion of this championship is supposedly the best of the best. its kind of a shame that they won't really be remembered by most after a couple weeks/months. having them implemented directly in-game either as a champion or an item sort of leaves that long lasting impression of who the victorious warrior of LoL were

NotoriousSs

10-15-2012

bump upvote this thread !!!

Soiyeruda

10-15-2012

Quote:
D4rK Dem0n:
meh... world championships is the biggest event of LoL world. and the champion of this championship is supposedly the best of the best. its kind of a shame that they won't really be remembered by most after a couple weeks/months. having them implemented directly in-game either as a champion or an item sort of leaves that long lasting impression of who the victorious warrior of LoL were

Fnatic won Season 1. I don't see you asking to give them a champion.

D4rK Dem0n

10-15-2012

Quote:
Soiyeruda:
Fnatic won Season 1. I don't see you asking to give them a champion.

i think you are under the impression that me wanting to see championship winners implemented as characters has something to do with the fact that TPA won the championship, and leme say that it would be perfectly fine if we started this from either season 1 or season 3. i am not really a TPA fanboy if thats what you are thinking (i think thats what you're thinking)

ULT4LIFE

Recruiter

10-15-2012

Well it is a great idea which then leads to new fun champs. I would love a mid champ based off Toyz or Reginald with a kit that the they chose which we all now would be great because those to are like the best mid laners in all of LOL history. That's just my opinion you might think other mid laners are better but w/e it still is a good idea hope Riot does this.

And it was K

10-15-2012

Then can we get that Shushei Gragas we were asking for after season 1?

Manouso

10-15-2012

I want that big white mascot of TA to be playable.

Manouso

04-18-2013

Quote:
Manouso:
I want that big white mascot of TA to be playable.

Necro Bump - got my wish

Sephiroth420F4n

04-18-2013

I like the idea of skins better, just because it allows you to play with what GOT them to win the championships. Just me though, apperently.