Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Karthas invulnerability.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

áli

09-28-2010

I had the same glitch today.

Bogysaurusrex

09-28-2010

just had this happen to me no idea what triggered it but i just walked down mid tanking towers

Keegan320

09-28-2010

ohhhh there's actually a glitch going on. i thought he meant how his ghost shows now.

Twisted Vyses

09-28-2010

I'm not joking. He full died. No passive involved. He died. Came back. Was invulnerable.

Mercucial

Recruiter

09-28-2010

So, there is actually a bug that makes Karthus immune to all damage. I'm assuming that's what he's referring to, so everyone can stop trolling him.

Brightmore

09-28-2010

I think some folks are missing the point.

This isn't about Death Defied(which is a perfectly fine ability)

This is about Death Defied becoming bugged and making Karthus invincible for the rest of the game.

It is also a bug, which means it doesn't happen every game, but it happens some games, so your story about destroying Karthus is really unimportant, because it might not have bugged out.

Alivongsthian can you describe the situation that happened before Karthus became invincible.

shal128

09-28-2010

Quote:
Khonri:
Only comment I have on Karthus's invulnerability is that it ****s up people to get an assist.. killing him only grants a kill, but no one else gets an assist.

It's extremely frustrating tbh.. especially when I have to play with my friend's brother the Steal-Everyone's-Kill Mordekaiser (and I do not lie.. he steals.. THEM ALL). Doesn't help anyone else. :X

It's like kog-maw. You usually get an assist if you damaged/debuffed the victim 10 seconds before he died. But with Karthus and Kog-Maw is less than that since they stay alive for a few seconds after dying.

It's one of the few things that their innate skills are useful for...

Mercucial

Recruiter

09-28-2010

Quote:
TheMountainGoat:
he may be talking about the glitch where karthus dies, turns into a ghost, but stays as a ghost permanently.

Nope, different bug. He can still move and do whatever, he's just immune to any and all damage. Pretty **** game breaking.

Foul Water

Recruiter

09-28-2010

Please fix this its free karth week... Good luck with ranked matches because karthus is going to ruin this game!

Phantòm

09-28-2010

Quote:
TheMountainGoat:
he may be talking about the glitch where karthus dies, turns into a ghost, but stays as a ghost permanently.

no man thats not it once u die once Death Defies makes u immune to all damage for the rest of game people calling me a hacker for it not fun