Formal Tribunal Complaint

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerro Skill

10-14-2012

+1

World Dictator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleDi View Post
Returning the trolling does not actually become a valid excuse though. Instead of 9 players getting trolled it's 18. The 9 from the original, and the 9 from you. That would be why you're getting the bans at least. I'd still review your reform cards and give you tips if you wish to improve more.

The trolling happened over 200 games ago, I only did it to prove a point, I have a play to win attitude,

World Dictator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuddicus View Post
How are you "verbalizing your frustration" with these "trolls?"

I see people who simply were not skilled at the game get called trolls all the time. Also, there's a difference between being frustrated and just being flat out mean. You can't use someone feeding as a license to just belt out whatever crass insults that come to mind. There's a thing called tact. If someone wrongs you, it doesn't make it acceptable to be a crappy person back. Report the trolls and get over it.

First off there is a big difference from being bad, feeding and trolling, as I stated we were talking about trolling if you need me to type slower just let me know, and I'm flat out mean and why shouldn't I this kid is going out of his way to be a dick to me why should I have to take the higher ground.

World Dictator

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTheAttorney View Post
Absolutely - This has been possibly one of the most unintentionally hilarious things I have read in a long time. In fact, summoner, I think I shall add to your Honor statistics.

"I'm tired of being banned because some kid wants to troll a game waste my time which I consider fairly valuable"

+1 Productivity

"I'm tired of being banned because some kid wants to troll a game waste my time which I consider fairly valuable and I get punished for saying mean things to him/her and it doesn't matter that 90% of the time I spend my time trying to make this a better game when the 10% get me 2 week bans because kids are obvious trolls so I call them out."

+1 Problem Solving

"I even did an experiment this season I trolled a good amount of my first ranked games because 7 out of the first 10 I did I got trolled on. I never once got banned."

+1 Community Affairs

" If you want to make a better community you need to remove the people that create the problem not the ones responding to the situation at hand."

+1 Reasoning

"I really expect an apology and some type of compensation for the amount of money I put into your game, the amount of time I've spent trying to help make it a better game and community, and the lack of support banning kids creating the situation."

+1 Entitlement

"With best regards,"

+1 Sarcasm

"this was my response: This is bull**** customer service if I did this at work I wouldn't have a job"

+1 Logic.

You made my night. If I sent a letter like this to a client I wouldn't have a job.

Thanks WD. Good stuff. I wish more people took the effort to properly rage these days. You've set the bar very high.

+5 Teamwork.
Riot is not a client so your entire post is moot. Thanks I guess for the feedback but it pointless trying to argue a point of view other people can't see and when its 10 to 1 you just sound like a ranting idiot like most the trolls in my games so I'm done responding.

LittleDi

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by World Dictator View Post
Riot is not a client so your entire post is moot. Thanks I guess for the feedback but it pointless trying to argue a point of view other people can't see and when its 10 to 1 you just sound like a ranting idiot like most the trolls in my games so I'm done responding.
Riot is not your client is what he's saying. But if this is how you act in game then they would do better business without you.

Kittyrina

10-15-2012

Quote:
I even did an experiment this season I trolled a good amount of my first ranked games
This probably contributed to your first ban. You didn't get banned right away for it, but you eventually did. Your experiment worked!

Quote:
I'm tired of being banned because some kid wants to troll a game waste my time which I consider fairly valuable and I get punished for saying mean things to him/her
The lesson to be learned here is just to report him and move on, don't "say mean things to him/her". Eventually he'll be the one getting banned, instead of you.

Quote:
Sarahdactyl
Riot Games Player Support
But I think what I liked best about this post is that Sarahdactyl is an -awesome- name!

WhiteMriswith

10-15-2012

Quote:
Pot, meet Kettle.

This thread is so full of lol

Gallabatorix

10-15-2012

This issue needs to be bumped. He is absolutley correct. For those who didnt understand what he was saying when he said if he treated his client.... You are riots client. ok? got that. part 2. You cant have such low standard customer service. You will lose your job or in the case of riot will lose money from their clients. because u may not pay to play but u pay for content. so the main issue here is they wanna play both sides because it is more profitable to do so. They will ban you for verbal abuse and allow the troll to continue trolling. because u have to make a new account. which means u may possibly buy riot points. so they stand to make more money banning you than banning the trolls cause they get more people banned. they are a money maker for riot. I know your experiment worked. im sure u didnt get banned. but u cuss someone out who is trolling u are banned within the hour. so riot give me a response to this. i would like to hear ur side. cause this is a common occuring problem. if u do normal ques 7/10 games have at least 1 troll. in ranked it is 5/10 games have a troll. riot plz do tell me how u intend to correct this issue. i paid for your content so i demand an explanation of some kind or i can just not ever give u any of my money. its that simple. i dont have to pay you anything. your game will fail if you do not correct these problems.

Gallabatorix

10-15-2012

and riot where it says in ur summoner code "everyone has a bad game" you need to change it to "bad games" because the troll rate tends to make it bad more often than not. i have to say in my personal experience i would rather be cussed out than have people troll me. people of the other opinion tend to either be a kid or a troll cause any grown up person can ignore people cussing you out. and lets not mention the mute buttom. this exists for what. you shouldnt even be able to be banned when u have the option to mute the player and ignore. or else it defeats the purpose of it. that should be a ban preventer not a utility to use to ignore people when ur probably trolling matches or you are not good at the game and wanna ignore advice from other people so they cuss you out.

RawrXD

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spuddicus View Post
How are you "verbalizing your frustration" with these "trolls?"

I see people who simply were not skilled at the game get called trolls all the time. Also, there's a difference between being frustrated and just being flat out mean. You can't use someone feeding as a license to just belt out whatever crass insults that come to mind. There's a thing called tact. If someone wrongs you, it doesn't make it acceptable to be a crappy person back. Report the trolls and get over it.
But it's really pathetic that someone can get banned for not showing tact. What, is Riot a teacher on morals now? Banning people simply because they don't act the way Riot likes?