Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Add in why riot fails

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bigd3an

10-14-2012

So playing ranked. and lets get the elo up. hmmm riot i wonder.
Why cant i brin 2 other friends 3 other friends. would this allow me to look better than i actually iam. Or no you just make upp bull**** reasons so people cant play with multiple friends ranked to get a better rating. Hmm i ll just solo que all day and play with dumb **** heads and never get anywhere or any recongnition of this free peice of **** game u created. OOOOO and another thing lets make some more new champs who are just op as **** and eveyr plays eveyr game .. K thx

Bob MMMCDXVIII

10-14-2012

If you want to play with friends in ranked make a ranked 5s team. Or just play normals.

bigd3an

10-14-2012

isnt that the same as playiong a 5v5 ranked? like com on

trackmaster

10-14-2012

Wait, so you want to have all your friends coordinating with you in person or on skype to go take on 5 random people. Good plan, all the trolls will be on the other team. Also you will know how all your friends play and won't have to deal with poor communication/ bad synergy.

Sorry, not going to happen.

Xendorn

10-14-2012

Duh..... this dudes belongs in his elo, can you just tell from the post?? LOLOL

NoneLikeRob

10-14-2012

I think I found the root of your problem! You are an illiterate ten-year-old. Learn to spell, learn to play, learn to shut the **** up.