I want a refund :'(

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans0losa***** View Post
No one has ever seen Fanboys I'm so sad.
I've seen it, and I've seen Boondocks Saints, doesn't mean I can use the F-word in my name

Miles Long

09-28-2010

Although Urgot is pure trash, I don't mind having him since he was only 3150. Maybe in a few months he'll be playable when Riot finally wises up to how pathetic he is.

Rainbowgasm

09-28-2010

dont buy new release champs unless they are OP or you got to try them on free week first :P

alsowikk

09-28-2010

Quote:
Is there any way I can refund Urgot back for full ip since I hate the fact his ulti does no damage and his E skill deals nothing late game.
So you bought a weak champion and are whining about it? Please leave, do your research, read carefully and think about it. If they still sound good get them and play them but don't whine when you jump straight in and don't get what you expectted.

EDIT: I know I sound cruel but back in the day I bought nidalee and literally the next day I found they had nerffed my champion down so hard and for reasons that I didn't really understand(I still don't agree). Instead of whining to riot I figured that I would keep playing Nidalee even if she wasn't the champion she had been before and when I bought her.

tl;dr or the edit is confusing
if you don't do research or buy day 1 then it's your fault if the champion doesn't fit your notions for them. that and even if they recive harsh nerfs it still is your fault for buying and you can't ask riot for a refund over nerfs or weakness

FanciestPants

09-28-2010

It's almost sounds like you people expect a carry killer to stomp everything.

ChewieChewtoy

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsowikk View Post
So you bought a weak champion and are whining about it? Please leave, do your research, read carefully and think about it. If they still sound good get them and play them but don't whine when you jump straight in and don't get what you expectted.

EDIT: I know I sound cruel but back in the day I bought nidalee and literally the next day I found they had nerffed my champion down so hard and for reasons that I didn't really understand(I still don't agree). Instead of whining to riot I figured that I would keep playing Nidalee even if she wasn't the champion she had been before and when I bought her.

tl;dr or the edit is confusing
if you don't do research or buy day 1 then it's your fault if the champion doesn't fit your notions for them. that and even if they recive harsh nerfs it still is your fault for buying and you can't ask riot for a refund over nerfs or weakness
I definitely never made that same mistake after the "Urgot". I recently bought Udyr and hes so much more better then Urgot to me.

Kardea

09-29-2010

Dear sir or madam,
Before buying any champion, it would be advisable to check their ability list and/or the appropriate Champion Spotlight. For older champions, please consult the Learning Center.

Best wishes,
the Management

....****ing duh, you nitwit.

Mrs Ezreal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2010

Quote:
Is there any way I can refund Urgot back for full ip since I hate the fact his ulti does no damage and his E skill deals nothing late game.
And this is why we have free hero rotations, to TRY new heroes. It's your own fault.

Kadzin

09-29-2010

Shoulda waited till he was free instead of buying him.
Fail logic is fail.

Falleth

09-29-2010

Fear not, they are going to revamp him more, so he will be useful.