The current 1,000 IP people are receiving...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

P S Y

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

09-29-2010

I got 1000 ip and a nice letter from jesse perring. I played a lagfest disconnect game that ended itself about 10 minutes in.

robcerm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyliandanny View Post
Greetings, summoner!

You can find more information in the thread linked below.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=267936
There is no Red Post in this thread addressing it...

brb getting sued

09-29-2010

I believe the problem was just with one server, so it's possible those of us who have been playing every day will not get IP simply because we weren't in the region that server was servicing, and thus not that badly affected by it.

All it did to me was disconnect me from a game (it lagged from the start and we all agreed it was unplayable), didn't get a loss or a leave or anything, and servers were working again within the hour, no big deal.

ChoppazAndDakka

09-29-2010

I was one of the recipients. Basically, while I was in the loading screen, everyone hit 999 ping at the same time. Every single one of us disconnected, with not even a chance of reconnecting. So everyone in those games where that happened was a guaranteed loss for everyone involved, and it was an insane lagfest even when i tried to join another game.

im rammus

09-29-2010

i'd like 1k rp. requesting it for my main >.>
ok