The current 1,000 IP people are receiving...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rolenfo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

It was for EU, not US. It was posted by a Red on the EU forums, as they were having extreme downtime, and someone from EU came to US and posted it here, instead of there. Of course Riot Employees didn't know this exactly, and posted everyone is getting it.

Edit:
Not exactly everyone, they said scripts were slow and you still could.

Sabnitron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolenfo View Post
It was for EU, not US. It was posted by a Red on the EU forums, as they were having extreme downtime, and someone from EU came to US and posted it here, instead of there. Of course Riot Employees didn't know this exactly, and posted everyone is getting it.
Good grief, man. That's not even close to correct.

Joshua1022

09-28-2010

I love eating ip. Put butter on IP and just eat. put the IP in the toaster before.

Rolenfo

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabnitron View Post
Good grief, man. That's not even close to correct.
Alright go here:
http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=43657

That is close to correct, as we never got a red post about it.

Edit again:
They got it as they had issues with logging in, and some summoner profile information was lost.

downfall20

09-28-2010

I've spent alot of money on this game and I was wondering this too. Where is my 1k IP? I' ve been involved in lag as well.

CaptainSoda

09-28-2010

While I've been on every day, I don't remember major lag issues except for one game where everyone on my team and the enemy team just sat in fountain because we kept disconnecting every few seconds.

However, I've lost lots of games lately because It takes me 50 seconds to choose a summoner spell and then it ends up picking me a hero that was where the summoner spell that I wanted was, resulting in me most of the time not getting a hero I would want.

Sabnitron

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rolenfo View Post
Alright go here:
http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ad.php?t=43657

That is close to correct, as we never got a red post about it.

Edit again:
They got it as they had issues with logging in, and some summoner profile information was lost.
In the thread you linked, that guy specifically says that no summoner information was lost.

Also, that's for an EU issue. In this thread here, we're talking about a US issue. Not an EU issue that was mistakenly posted in the wrong forum. One of the servers experienced some hardware failure, resulting in games crashing. The people who were playing on that one server, at that specific time only, received an email alerting them that they would be compensated for the hardware problem.

Also, we DID get a red post about. In fact, we got several red posts about it.

robcerm

Recruiter

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabnitron View Post
In the thread you linked, that guy specifically says that no summoner information was lost.

Also, we DID get a red post about. In fact, we got several red posts about it.
Can you link it? I'd like to see the red post explaining it. As I mentioned in my OP, if forum search worked I'd prolly already have my answers...

hyliandanny

09-29-2010

Greetings, summoner!

You can find more information in the thread linked below.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=267936

Roymachine

09-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by robcerm View Post
Couldn't agree with you more....

If they were going to do it on the sly, just do it and not post about it on the forums. But since that's what they chose to do I feel there should be a formal announcement or a RED POST in response.

It would be appreciated guys...thanks!
There were several. Its for people who played last week (thursday night I think) and were in games with 999 ping that people d/ced from.