Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The current 1,000 IP people are receiving...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

robcerm

Recruiter

09-28-2010

If the forum search worked I'd probably already have my answer but how is it being decided who is receiving this? What did they do to deserve this gift?

Did they have to reinstall 6 times after each of the last 2 patches? Because I did and I didn't get the free IP....

So why are they being selected?

TL:DR Where is my "Inconvenience IP"?

2sexy4thisname

09-28-2010

in the word's of a wise man and scholar: "FEAR NOT, I'M COMING!"

Warscythes

09-28-2010

Riot gives out IP to whoever they pleases.

Sovot

09-28-2010

Quote:
robcerm:
If the forum search worked I'd probably already have my answer but how is it being decided who is receiving this? What did they do to deserve this gift?

Did they have to reinstall 6 times after each of the last 2 patches? Because I did and I didn't get the free IP....

So why are they being selected?

TL:DR Where is my "Inconvenience IP"?

Riot hasn't really given us a straight answer on what it's for and why. But the fact that only some people received it has made the rest of us pretty irritable.

Soga no Tojiko

09-28-2010

yeah its rather stupid, i got dced out of the servers twice already(internet was working np) and lost games due to that(counted as leaves), i'd be satisfied with not having those leaves, but as i can't, 1000 ip please

Sabnitron

Recruiter

09-28-2010

Quote:
Sovot:
Riot hasn't really given us a straight answer on what it's for and why. But the fact that only some people received it has made the rest of us pretty irritable.

Yes, they have. It's for server instability a couple of nights ago. And why are you irritable over 1k IP? That's next to nothing...

robcerm

Recruiter

09-28-2010

Quote:
Sovot:

Couldn't agree with you more....

If they were going to do it on the sly, just do it and not post about it on the forums. But since that's what they chose to do I feel there should be a formal announcement or a RED POST in response.

It would be appreciated guys...thanks!

Huko

09-28-2010

I haven't experienced any problems or played at all today. 1000 IP plz

thatsmywhitemama

09-28-2010

im still getting dc'd a lot. i didnt get 1000 ip

Kaeoz

09-28-2010

Quote:
robcerm:
Couldn't agree with you more....

If they were going to do it on the sly, just do it and not post about it on the forums. But since that's what they chose to do I feel there should be a formal announcement or a RED POST in response.

It would be appreciated guys...thanks!

It will honestly irk me if the people who got IP are the ones who played in a very specific time frame. (I believe it was Saturday night around 8 PST).... I remember during this time and the day before... everyone was lagging like crazy... just not dcing.... I don't feel that that kind of lag is acceptable either but =/