Anybody else not get the Championship Riven skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Reignmaker

10-14-2012

I mean, I see that it's in the store. Why doesn't it say I own it now? I got the "thank you" message. Meh...

DaedricChampion

10-14-2012

icon maybe?

if thats what your talking about youll get it next week

HolyHammerStrike

10-14-2012

You get the Summoner Icon for the code.. You only get Championship Riven for free if you got a code from visiting the championship tournament. In the future please read the contract details before doing anything or complaining about what you got from it.

Dr Clueless PhD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Reignmaker View Post
I mean, I see that it's in the store. Why doesn't it say I own it now? I got the "thank you" message. Meh...
The "Thank You" message...

From the Summoner Icon page? If so, you are VERY confused.

YoshiStampedeBlu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imclueless View Post
The "Thank You" message...

From the Summoner Icon page? If so, you are VERY confused.
He might of went to the finals and Championship Riven was promised to him, but never fulfilled. I've heard a lot of people raging about this on GD.

Hrothgar the red

10-14-2012

When i watched the finals they released a code for her i tried it as well and also got a thank you maybe it will come in when the icon dose im not sure it was not very clear

Dr Clueless PhD

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrothgar the red View Post
When i watched the finals they released a code for her i tried it as well and also got a thank you maybe it will come in when the icon dose im not sure it was not very clear
...Yeah, you're confused. That code on the stream? It was for a SUMMONER ICON. Not a skin.

MysteltainSensei

10-14-2012

people really need to start reading...the code is for the ICON not the SKIN.

Dr Clueless PhD

10-14-2012

Just to make sure everything is clear:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazner View Post
There seems to be an enormous amount of confusion, so let me try to put a lot of detail into a single thread.

1. Last night during the stream of the League of Legends World Championship, a link (bit.ly/lolriven) and stream code (521337) were given out so that everyone watching the stream at home could submit their username (used to login to the game), summoner name (the name you see in game), and server (the server you play on) to a special website.
2. Everyone watching the stream has 24 hours (until midnight tonight 11:59 pm PDT) to enter the code (521337) into the site (bit.ly/lolriven).
3. On Monday, we will be downloading all the submitted names, verifying the codes and granting the summoner icons to their accounts. As you can imagine LOTS of people from servers all over the world have submitted their information, so this process with NOT be instant, hence we said that you will see the icon unlocked on your account during the week (Monday Oct 15th - Sunday Oct 21st) following the world championship.
4. Once you get the Summoner Icon, it will remain on your account.

What is a QQID?
Tencent uses these instead of Summoner Names in China.

What is a Garena ID?
Garena uses these instead of Summoner Names.

Do I get the Champioship Riven skin too?
No. You can buy the Championship Riven skin in the League of Legends store for a limited time. The skin was given out to attendees of the live event in Los Angeles.

What if I went to the live event in Los Angeles and didn't get a skin in my bag?
Contact Player Support.

SignalFire

10-14-2012

Ya, the Caster said, "Everyone here has been getting free stuff, so we've got some free stuff for you at home." Then gave the code for what he made SOUND like the Championship Riven skin, not just the Summoner icon.

He may have mispoke, but a lot of people are confused, and rightfully upset if he did say it was for the skin, and then they don't give the skin. (Can't find the clip of that for some reason.)