Revive is worse on Dom than it is on SR

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Slime Appears

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
Because you're using a Summoner Spell that you'll only activate twice, if that, during the whole match; and you'll just die again soon after reviving unless you have a dedicated tank build, in which case you'll use Revive maybe once.
If you are dying as soon as you revive then you are bad. I'm sorry. There are many times where I revived after dying in the first windmill fight and came back to turn the tide. I've used it to great effect on many occasions after, too. Yeah, if you blow it for a dumb reason (which I've done) then it sucks, but using it properly does more than ghost or flash could ever do.

Also, I rarely see those two spells used for anything other than getting anyway because you did something stupid. I don't see them as anything more than a crutch for your poor playing.

Psi21

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original Duck View Post
You're taking a spell with a 10min CD to a match that will last ~20mins.
You're taking a spell that revives your champ on a map with severely reduced respawn timers.

Revive isn't good on Dom. Revive certainly isn't superior to Garrison as a bot lane Summoner Spell. You will save or contest points far more effectively with Garrison than you will with Revive.

Go ahead and keep locking in Revive, it's one less Exhaust/Ignite/Ghost/Flash that I have to deal with.
This guy is a retard. And probably still takes flash on dominion.... So fail

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi21 View Post
This guy is a retard. And probably still takes flash on dominion.... So fail

this also goes to the thread starter, Flash can be of use as a repositioning tool on ranged ads that lack one, but for example why woudl you pick Varus+flash wasting a spell slot when you can simply pick Ezreal+revive and Garrison<

Ghost is useless though.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

I pick flash a lot in dominion.

TCWA Tigerbite

10-14-2012

This guy has zero info on lolmatches.com So either he doesn't play dominion or made a smurf name to troll the forums.

Hypersauce

10-14-2012

A team with revives vs a team that doesn't has such a huge advantage that it isn't even fair. What does that tell you about revive? (hint: the answer isn't "it sucks")

Orphane

10-14-2012

OP, you're incredibly stupid.