Riot plz

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Retalo420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutarsky Blues View Post
Im sure Red Beard works hard but it may not be the smartest way of going about things. You are right they could see the numbers coming in yet had no clue how to prep for it. The arena was a cool set up but with not enough giant screens and poor lines of sight made it impossible to watch unless you had a good seat or walked over to the production area and stared at their screens. And I would have liked to have gotten some merchandise but there was no way based on the line and organization. I also asked a few Rioters about leaving early and getting swag bag..."Your on you own with that one" was one answer I got.
they may not have been real riot members, a lot of "riot" clothed people were just staff for that event alone.

EDIT: and ya LoS was horrid there... random people getting vip... just made me rage inside knowing i paid more for nothing more. on 3 tickets.

Blutarsky Blues

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retalo420 View Post
they may not have been real riot members, a lot of "riot" clothed people were just staff for that event alone.
its possible but I asked a few who said they worked for riot and got more of the same just not as rude...this guy I do not remember/ dont know 100 percent but I think he was

CrankyFilipino

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Riot is too big to let this bull**** happen with failed streams, bad sitting, no ushers regulating that ****. It's embarrassing as a company. I wasn't there, but I totally feel for all you guys. I'd be really upset, am upset that our community is not getting repaid in kind for our support of this game.

Blutarsky Blues

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Up to Code View Post
Riot is too big to let this bull**** happen with failed streams, bad sitting, no ushers regulating that ****. It's embarrassing as a company. I wasn't there, but I totally feel for all you guys. I'd be really upset, am upset that our community is not getting repaid in kind for our support of this game.
You can tell they are trying but its wasted effort unfortunately. Hopefully they can learn from all this for S3...or at least we can hope

An example is the cover they provided to keep cheating from happening. So simple and it should have been in the playoffs yet it took damaging the credibility of the tournament for them to implement it.

A Nydus Worm

10-14-2012

well at the begining they had people at the entrance to the first floor checking tickets... kinda....

in other news i have like 6 world championship shirts, hue :P

A Nydus Worm

10-14-2012

The thing that really pissed me off was the merch setup that they had. One little tiny table with an inefficient way of processing transactions. Bleh, no hoodies or hats for me. It was either watch the finals or get some swag.

The Ark

10-14-2012

Whoever organized the swagbag line scenario should get fired. Holy **** that was retarded.

The Ark

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Nydus Worm View Post
The thing that really pissed me off was the merch setup that they had. One little tiny table with an inefficient way of processing transactions. Bleh, no hoodies or hats for me. It was either watch the finals or get some swag.
FOR REAL. I didnt get a teemo hat cuz they closed up the merchandise shop before the games were even over, WITH PEOPLE STILL IN LINE.

I never rage, but damn I was dissapoint.

freezedidd

10-14-2012

My friend and I bought tickets for 70 bucks and we had to sit in the upper seats because there was no enforcement. Would like to see some compensation for the poor organization at the event and all the money people wasted on the $70 tickets. Other than that it was awesome.

Blutarsky Blues

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuXedo Ma5k View Post
Whoever organized the swagbag line scenario should get fired. Holy **** that was retarded.
I left before match 4 and did not get that line and still got my swag luckily (but that is why I left as early as I could cause I knew that would be an issue). As for them not selling to people who waited in that merchandise line...wow classless move by Riot. Whole thing was a mess and now the issues with entering our codes....RIOT PLZ.