Riot plz

12345612 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Secretbeef

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retalo420 View Post
@ a team mate, Riven skin is free if you attended the finals, you get a card that has a code, the code from the stream is an ICON (picture next to your name) we have been lied to pretty much.
Holy piss... Wheres the confusion? It's simple.. People who attended got the skin, people in the stream get a RIVEN CHAMPIONSHIP SUMMONER ICON. They didn't lie you just can't read, or don't pay attention.

Retalo420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretbeef View Post
Holy piss... Wheres the confusion? It's simple.. People who attended got the skin, people in the stream get a RIVEN CHAMPIONSHIP SUMMONER ICON. They didn't lie you just can't read, or don't pay attention.
Im talking about the rest of us.. not you stream watchers, I went to the finals... i was lied to. sorry for not separating that lied to part.

Denton420

10-14-2012

Bump. I too paid 70 dollars for a ticket that had no benefit over the 40 dollar one. What a bunch of BS. I demand a refund and a response from riot. And do not blame the security at the event. We all know those people are useless.

Also cannot redeem my riven skin and its already being used in games I am playing in. I guess we can tell who actually didnt attend the championship this way.

Poorly run event in pretty much every aspect outside of the actual streaming of the game.

Considering the last statement I think I will just watch from my PC next time. Nice experience to do once but I would not repeat it. Poorly run events that could be so much better with a little bit of planning tend to get under my skin. Thanks for the one time experience. Moving back to real sporting events.

Blutarsky Blues

10-14-2012

Riot is growing to fast for some of the staff and I think it is overwhelming them and has led to all these problems from the playoffs to the finals last night which I attended. I have been to events that have 8x as many people attending (NFL games, MLB games) here in San Diego and never saw the seating and line problems that occurred last night. The line for merchandise by the the second game would have kept you there for the entire event. It is amazing that this game is expanding at this rate but some care needs to be taken by Riot in handling this growth.

Retalo420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denton420 View Post
Bump. I too paid 70 dollars for a ticket that had no benefit over the 40 dollar one. What a bunch of BS. I demand a refund and a response from riot. And do not blame the security at the event. We all know those people are useless.

Also cannot redeem my riven skin and its already being used in games I am playing in. I guess we can tell who actually didnt attend the championship this way.

Poorly run event in pretty much every aspect outside of the actual streaming of the game.
Ya, i was disappointing having to wait in just as long of a line after the championship as i did to get into it. just for my swag bag, AND their were multiple people with multiple bags/cards wouldn't be surprised to see things flying up on eBay and such soon if not already. not to mention the people who stole 8 pairs of shirts/clappy lightup things from other peoples seats.

Retalo420

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blutarsky Blues View Post
Riot is growing to fast for some of the staff and I think it is overwhelming them and has led to all these problems from the playoffs to the finals last night which I attended. I have been to events that have 8x as many people attending (NFL games, MLB games) here in San Diego and never saw the seating and line problems that occurred last night. The line for merchandise by the the second game would have kept you there for the entire event. It is amazing that this game is expanding at this rate but some care needs to be taken by Riot in handling this growth.
They could see the numbers before the event happened 7,000 tickets and one merch booth... that was hilarious i didn't bother with spending more money there. lol

Denton420

10-14-2012

bump

Blutarsky Blues

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retalo420 View Post
They could see the numbers before the event happened 7,000 tickets and one merch booth... that was hilarious i didn't bother with spending more money there. lol
Im sure Red Beard works hard but it may not be the smartest way of going about things. You are right they could see the numbers coming in yet had no clue how to prep for it. The arena was a cool set up but with not enough giant screens and poor lines of sight made it impossible to watch unless you had a good seat or walked over to the production area and stared at their screens. And I would have liked to have gotten some merchandise but there was no way based on the line and organization. I also asked a few Rioters about leaving early and getting swag bag..."Your on you own with that one" was one answer I got.

any one see Red Beard pull the drape off the trophy and fail, more of the same!

Retalo420

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denton420 View Post
bump
oh hey i just realized 420 >_> have to get ready for work now cant play my riven skin still.

Bananaooyu

10-14-2012

bump

12345612 ... 18