Championship Riven - Why are the particles still green?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Good Rogering

10-14-2012

Any hope for a tangential word on Norse King Darius?

Tenmar

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot DudeBro View Post
I just played S2 Riven on Live and saw her q is green; bummer. I'll work with the folks to ensure her updated q particles make it to you folks. Thanks for the heads up.
BTW how do you like the skin?
Her head is like a barbie head. WAY too GLOSSY. It is honestly pretty bad for a head model. Even her face is pretty ****ed up. But I would fix the hair and face the most.'

EDIT: Also yeah, the blonde hair does suck. Silver and blonde in terms of a color scheme clash. Blonde is not orange in terms of color synergy for standing out.
If anything I'm still waiting for the Redeemed Riven skin to be turned from that ugly teal to blue like it was originally advertised.

http://www.lolking.net/models/?champion=92&skin=4

Try and fix the back of her hair too.

ScreamPaste

10-14-2012

Quote:
I just played S2 Riven on Live and saw her q is green; bummer. I'll work with the folks to ensure her updated q particles make it to you folks. Thanks for the heads up.
Dude, Bro, excellent.

Also, I love the skin mostly, the shape of her sword when she uses her ult bothers me a little, but my Riven love forces me to endure it. I plan to buy all of her skins. Her, Ori, and Shaco force me to spend money on this game. My wallet, it weeps tears of green paper.

Byrnes

10-14-2012

Quote:
Personal thoughts:
(1) Hair is kind of odd
(2) Q is green (as you have addressed)
(3) You should change the green to blue on the skill icons (if that is even possible).

Otherwise the skin is completely epic. I was worried that it would be a bit odd due to the splash art (something just seems off), but the in game look is absolutely amazing. Well done Riot!

Digitality

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante88 View Post
It's badly midrepresented in the splash art. The splash displays an attractive mix of purples, blues and silvers, but in game it's overwhelmingly silvery and the other colors sort of fail to jump out like it does in the splash, opposed to other skins where, while it obviously isn't identical, the colors are correct between splash and in-game skin.

Blonde was an interesting hair color choice, but I like it. xD
She looks pretty silvery in her splash arts. Most of the purple you mention appears to be lighting effects and background color.

Ninth Belief

10-14-2012

When's the fix for riven's q coming in? Any red update? I don't wanna play her while her Q's not blue, looking to savor the experience >_<

DivineRaiu

10-14-2012

Quote:
I like the sword, it looks like the sword from Hagure Yuusha no Estetica, which i thought was pretty sick.
I think it's a great skin, but as others said, the hair is a little off. Although, I do like the idea of it.
Overall, one of my favorite skins to date, next to foxfire ahri <3

Bhare

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
I like the skin, though i still think her sword looks a little odd when you pop her ult.

TehMightyMidget

10-14-2012

Quote:
Thanks for responding to this, AND NOT THE EVENT-GOERS WHO DON'T HAVE THEIR SKINS

Darron Nashor

10-14-2012

yes its awsome but honestly the hair is what kept me from buying it