My Diana Build!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kikwii

10-15-2012

Quote:

cool! Thanks for these ; w ;

Kikwii

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethadind View Post
Builds don't really matter in bots. I'd suggest branching out to PvP...you are, after all, level 16.

In PvP you'd get trashed with this build. None of it has any synergy.

I've played 100+ games with her with ~65-70% win rate (usually jungle) and this is how I build her:

End Game Full Build:
Merc Treads - You are up in the middle of the fight, you will be attacked, and likely cc'd, you need both the MR and the Tenacity that these boots provide
RoA - For Jungling it simply provides too much power and sustain
Rylai's - Added sustain for mid-late game teamfights, slow for chasing, AP
Deathcap - Obvious
Abyssal Scepter - Again, more MR, nice passive anti-aura, and AP
Zhonya's - Armor, AP, plus the active is nice if you end up getting focused a lot.

Situationally I'll build a Lich Bane but I find it doesn't really maximize her damage very much. She does a lot of AoE damage and so her potential in that area, I feel, should be maximized. It's the same with Kage's Pick to DFG, nice for single-target annihilation, but you have an AP Mid for that, let them do it, you're there to soak up damage, dish out damage, and chase down runners, not to focus damage to a single target.

Nashor's Tooth seems like it would be attractive but it actually doesn't do that much at all. It's situationally viable, again, for the pushing power it gives her against towers, but that's really all it does. There are better AP items, and CDR is nice but she needs survivability more than she needs damage. Her kit allows her to dish out a ton of damage without items anyway, so maximizing the amount of time she's in the fight actually does more than maximizing the amount of DPS she does.

I don't see why people bash the hell out of Rod of Ages either. It used to be used all the time and it seems now people seem to hate it. No stat is wasted on her at all. She needs health, she needs the early mana (and even late game she can be prone to running out of mana due to how effective she is at poking), and it gives a ton of AP - more than anything else in the build except Zhonya's and obviously Deathcap.

However, for laning I would honestly swap the RoA for an Athene's, especially in mid - more AP, solves mana issues, and MR for laning.

I do a lot of bots to try out my builds mainly. I dabbled in two matches of pvp yesterday. The first one went rather well, but then I got shoved bottom lane in the second one and...it wasn't very good.....ahaha

But anyways, yeaahhhh I started noticing my original build wasn't doing that much in the department of "hey I need to do as much damage when I zip in as possible" sort of thing. So I do agree I need to focus on the items that can, buff her up.

I figured I was still too much of a noob for pvp (and I really don't like the atmosphere...but thats in all modes of play I suppose).

Thank you for explaining everything though, it was very informative and helped me out. ; w ;

whaiyun

10-15-2012

No one uses deathfire grasp?

vieTz

10-18-2012

I play her hybrid tanky apish.

My Build:

Boots+3Hp Pots
Deathcap in progress+rylias skeptor in progress < finish sorcers boots or movement speed 3 boots if u gank hardcore after 1600gold +ap stick or 860gold+440gold +ap item
Finish deathcap get trinity force
finish rylias work on hextec gunblade
last item idk cus i never got that far yet. but maybe phantom dancers. she probly will have like 3k-3.5k hp with a decent amount of ap and ad as well as spellvamp and lifesteal to sustain yourself. she wont be targeted much so youll alive doing alota damage on them.

Kikwii

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaiyun View Post
No one uses deathfire grasp?

One time I was using Deathfire's grasp, I really liked the results but I guess there are better replacements..?? IDK. It seems like it isn't really popular for her.