Singed help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Drive A TARDIS

10-18-2012

I'm looking for a good guide on singed. I checked Mobafire and SoloMid, but I can't seem to find one that is up to date, they are either really old, or I just dont understand how to play him. I really really like Singed but I need help with both how to play and how to build singed. I see people run in and dominate with him but I can't seem to do that LOL

I Drive A TARDIS

10-19-2012

Still looking for an answer haha BUMP. I do decent as support singed where I build tanky and give kills via Fling and Poison trail but I dont see how people run in as singed and can kill 1v1. I can not seem to do enough damage as singed to do any kind of damage

NukedWhale

10-19-2012

Runes...I like MPEN, Armor, Move Speed, and then either magic resist or mana regen. I think my masteries are 0/21/9. I always get ghost.

I like top because I feel that he requires too much farm to play support.

I never expect to get hero kills early on.

I push aggressively when I can. By push, I don't mean hit the turret, I mean walk past their turret poisoning all the incoming enemy minions and then hitting the turret.

I'm not that good, so I won't try to give advice as to how to fight enemy heroes. Generally fling enemies that are attacking your ADC or AP away from them, or selectively fling (Amumu is generally a bad one to throw into the middle of your team) out of position enemy heroes into your team. In team fights, I seem to generally dive bomb the enemy ADC which disrupts them.

I think Singed is great bait and a great split pusher. If you get your team on board, split push, have your team wait for them to chase, after they've chased a bit through your poison, your team can pounce on enemies at 3/4 health.

Items: Mana crystal, health potions
Boots
Catalyst thingy
ROA
Boots 3 (or Merc or Tabi)
FON

Then it gets more situational. I love to get a Rylais, but sometimes Thornmail or Banshee's Veil is a higher priority. I've never been crazy about Sunfire on Singed.

NukedWhale

10-19-2012

I just realized I said I wouldn't give advice, then I did. Since I'm not that good, take my advice with a degree of skepticism.