Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fiddlesticks lane or jungle?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ectb

10-14-2012

Which option is better?

ectb

10-14-2012

How do I recover if my blue was stolen at level 1?

Shiny Goggles

10-14-2012

In lane he can't push waves as well as others and has relatively short range. Most of the time you'll never even use your ult in lane (it's obvious to the other player when you begin channeling, so they can just walk out of range).

ectb

10-14-2012

Quote:
Albino Parakeet:
In lane he can't push waves as well as others and has relatively short range. Most of the time you'll never even use your ult in lane (it's obvious to the other player when you begin channeling, so they can just walk out of range).

so Laning with fiddlesticks is a bad idea? Guess I'll stick to the jungle then.

onboardtonowhere

10-14-2012

Quote:
ectb:
How do I recover if my blue was stolen at level 1?

Take enemy blue.

Treeke

10-14-2012

Fiddlesticks is good against certain match ups on lane, he can be a good support.

And if you are jungling with him and your blue gets stolen... you are pretty much fkd up

You Are Sexy IRL

10-14-2012

Fiddle is hard to CS with compared to other mids because his AA hits for nothing and dark wind is unreliable, so I prefer to jungle him. He has kind of slow clear times initially and is very blue dependent, but if you aren't counter-jungled he is a pretty devastating jungler because you can Ult+Flash over walls/ wards.

Kelly Price

10-14-2012

Irelia jungle ftw.

Fiddles support.

ectb

10-14-2012

Quote:
onboardtonowhere:
Take enemy blue.

In the worst case both blues are taken/well defended, I just can't jungle without mana regen.

And it was K

10-14-2012

Fiddle is great as support. You should try it. Base damage on birdemic is good enough on its own.