who is the best champion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneFreeMan

10-17-2012

I like garen, lux, cait, sona, and mundo usually. they all are very good at one thing. And cheap for the most part.

When I first started playing I saved up for and bought riven and kat first thing. Hitting about level 28+ I started to wish I had that 12600 IP back for runes.

Hornet94

10-17-2012

'looks cool' LOL dont plAy ranked

Sexual Healing

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pochoclotot View Post
ahri is much better, she has a hard cc and an amazing escape mechanism, whereas ziggs has neither (even though his damage is arguably better and he has a global ult)

Ahri > Ziggs
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ziggs had an escape mechanism as well as hard and soft cc, as well as killer range and sustained and burst damage. Ahri is fun, but also pretty boring. You can only spam her so much before it get boring.

ChippyBlack

10-17-2012

I have ziggs and he is fun but needs a lot of work to be effective. Having said that he is a great aoe dmg burst and after rabadons and roa he is quite beast in team fights so long as you team has lots of tanky ppl.

blackantt

Recruiter

10-17-2012

i not getting either, if you wanna know which one i;m getting ask me

Xextreem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

OP haha you trolling right? come on IP count for a champion is not like the are "better" imo

Avician

10-17-2012

Yorick = #1 Sustain and poke .. my own statistics

Best Furry NA

10-17-2012

Ok. There is no "best" champion.

By the sounds of it, I would steer you away from high skill-cap champions. Cassiopia is very good at what she does, however, takes a ton of practice.

Ahri is a very good champion pick. She's fun to play, easy to learn, and takes a bit to truly master. She has CC, and she teaches you skill shots. She also has sustain. In the event a **** situation arises, her ulti, instead of being used to kill, can get you away. This will teach you not to overextend as you will want to save this for the kill.

6300 champions are -not- the best necessarily. Skarner is 6300 and is arguably the best jungler-- one of the best. (You could probably argue Shaco as well, but his skill cap to even play is insanely higher).

However, there are exceptions and counterexamples:

Counterexamples: Vladamir is 6300 and lacks the sustain Ahri does, and the damage over time, and nuking capabilities, of many other champions. He's been nerfed a ton. Syndra is 6300 but lacks the burst of other champions under most circumstances, Shyvanna is 6300 but lacks the... Everything.... Other champions do. Not that these champions are bad-- they are all good in their own unique ways, but not the best at any particular job.

Examples of really really good <6300's: Shaco as I said earlier. Again, high skill cap. Anivia falls under that as well, but is not a jungler (I wish it was possible with her ice wall). Karma is 3150, one of the most underplayed champions if not the most, and can kill a Mordekaiser and Malphite on her own. Before minions spawn. Cho'gath is an absolute monster (no pun intended) of a tank, for a minimal price.

What I suggest: Finding someone that fits your playstyle. Every champion is viable (with the exception of maybe Teemo in ranked), but you just gotta find one that fits how -you- play. I encourage you to try new styles and new ways, and see what you like.

braseeker

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaenos View Post
I get the impression you're fairly new. Here's my piece of advice: You're probably going to want to stop thinking in terms of who's "better". How well a champion works for you means far more than how well a champion works for other people, which is all people are going to tell you when you ask who is "better".
thats not true, if u play top, everyone knows rumble > any melee

K1nGJ4m3S

10-17-2012

get shen he is sooooo good.

6300 i would have to say lee sin! he is the man. great jungler and can solo top.