Surrender as game ends....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xendorn

10-13-2012

This should be a reportable offense, or there should be a limit after you've pushed to the two inner towers they can't surrender or something. I went 11/2 on GP earlier and got 90 IP because of a surrender.... Just doesn't seem fair, especially cause they surrendered SECONDS before we got the inhib.

Minzart

10-13-2012

I don't see why? IP is purely based on time, and it is based on a linear function. You should be HAPPY, because you get more IP from playing, say, two 30 minute games, than you would from a 60 minute game. Your request seems insensitive to people who are surrendering because they want to just go to the next game instead of being stuck in a hopeless one.

fastplay

10-13-2012

@Minzart you do lose ip if the other team surrender it happen to me today lost some ip on my first win of the day which is a real piss off. we was on a ace and we was half way down the noxious.

Minzart

10-13-2012

Can a red clear up the fact that you DON'T lose IP based on in-game circumstances, and that IP is issued based on time and result?

Sexual Healing

10-13-2012

no Elo loss=no complaint 12 IP aint gonna unlock all ingame content

Fiveofswords

10-14-2012

wow...learn to cope...sheesh...you dont want to allow people to resign? lol

Orez Dlog

10-14-2012

But I love watching the nexus explode twice.

Hoizengerd

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastplay View Post
@Minzart you do lose ip if the other team surrender it happen to me today lost some ip on my first win of the day which is a real piss off. we was on a ace and we was half way down the noxious.
uuuuh, what?? of they surrendered you won, you would lose no IP...and as many people have stated now, you gain IP based on time and win/loss

On Summoner's Rift these base/caps are at 25 minutes (76 IP for a win) and 55 minutes (145 IP for a win).[1]
On Twisted Treeline the minimum base is at 20 minutes (64 IP for a win) the maximum cap is at 55 minutes (145 IP for a win).
The precise caps for the Crystal Scar are not known, the minimum base seems to be around 10 minutes, additional testing is needed. It was previously believed to be 20 minutes as surrender is available at 15 minutes similar to the Twisted Treeline.
The cap is different on ranked games. IP boost grants 168 IP on ranked games on Summoner's Rift, so it appears the cap is 65 minutes for ranked games on Summoner's Rift.

For a win, the reward is approximately: 18 IP + 2.312 per minute IP.[1]
For a loss, the reward is approximately: 16 IP + 1.405 per minute IP.[1]

to find out more about IP refer to the lol wiki
http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Influence_Points

Minzart

10-14-2012

Basically, surrendering is not only good for the enemy team wanting to get onto another game, but also for YOU, who wants to enjoy more IP.