Stanley's Nidalee Build...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KudoKou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Is actually really good. Chalice + Visage makes it so easy to win lane since you just heal all day long. Only problem is you have to put up with people going OMG REPORT THIS NID BUILT CHALICE VISAGE LOL.

HunterHagen

10-14-2012

I've already dealt with this when building Chalice on Lux.

swilstastic

10-14-2012

Because rushing a Pickaxe makes for much more satisfying bush-poke.

When I run toplane AP Nid, those two have always been among my first purchases. It just makes sense <_<

Moofina

10-14-2012

Chunking

Cronovey

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterHagen View Post
I think I'd probably complain if I didn't see a Chalice on Lux. Soooooo many hungry, but I really love playing her.

Silmaril

10-14-2012

It's not really that great. It's something you build when you are highly unlikely to actually win your lane (like Stanley, since he was vsing a Yorick), but against a good chunk of solo tops, all it's going to do is stalemate the lane, when you could be winning the lane instead with a more tanky or offensive build, instead building sustain that you don't actually need (after all, how much harass is a normal melee champ going to put out against ranged escape artist Nidalee?)

It's good, but situational. But that's just my opinion.

iplaynida

10-14-2012

Well, as a main nida player, i found it great! Tried it recently, only works well vs ap tops tho, such as yorick/rumble/vlad/kennen. It works great because that means there are 2 aps (usually), which leads to great resist come team fights, and those heals going off all the time are great for pushing, but the idea behind the build is to split push, other wise, you feel a lil weak mid game compared to a tri-force.

SpaceGiraffes

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterHagen View Post
Except Chalice into Athenes is really good on Lux. Nidalee players that copy pro builds deserve the bad rap they get in chat.

Verarticus

10-15-2012

I've gotten tired of the amount of people *****ing about a build...even if it works -_-

Last three taric games I played I start for an early chalice and then just go into items, I can spam spells all game, and I really don't have a problem warding.
Last three games I played as taric we won, and I had a good score.
Last three games I played as taric, people raged at me and told me I was doing it wrong without giving me any real reason why except that I wasn't cookie cutter support build.
I've never played taric since -_-

Tempestphile

10-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronovey View Post
I think I'd probably complain if I didn't see a Chalice on Lux. Soooooo many hungry, but I really love playing her.
1200 elo lux brings clarity

true story