Riot i have a request

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coatlicue

09-28-2010

i would very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very like it iff i could have my leaves all taken away i know your thinking like is this kid on crack bra but here it is instead of recieving wins could i just remove i leave per win until i have 0 leaves only thne will my wins start to add up when i win and when i losee i lose but i just want to remove all the leaves off my account it makes me look terrible and i'm now just starting to be real op with katarina and i want it to show because all my friends all say if LOL NKEHLER BRA U HAVE LIKE 100 N SOME LEAVES NOW wow and i'm al like omg guys grow up soooo plz plz plz can u do this for me i just want my gaming experience to be a whole lot better and my profile to look better so i can do more team things (5v5 premade) because with my stats i just cant do it.

Kryptix

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkehler View Post
i would very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very like it iff i could have my leaves all taken away i know your thinking like is this kid on crack bra but here it is instead of recieving wins could i just remove i leave per win until i have 0 leaves only thne will my wins start to add up when i win and when i losee i lose but i just want to remove all the leaves off my account it makes me look terrible and i'm now just starting to be real op with katarina and i want it to show because all my friends all say if LOL NKEHLER BRA U HAVE LIKE 100 N SOME LEAVES NOW wow and i'm al like omg guys grow up soooo plz plz plz can u do this for me i just want my gaming experience to be a whole lot better and my profile to look better so i can do more team things (5v5 premade) because with my stats i just cant do it.

$ Carlos $
Fix'd

Buk Wild

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

no

Whowhatwhere

09-28-2010

You know you might suffer less humiliation if you just stopped saying your name all the time.

Finnigan

09-28-2010

Lol nkehler bra u have like 100 n some leaves nao!

Coatlicue

09-28-2010

lol bra ok guys im just saying you know check my profiel if u want but i just want to remove leaves off my account and this is one of the ways i could think of (well the only way) but still its only a suggestion and this are my real friends who mock my leaves when i go to school usuall in period 2 they are all like haha nkehler (not really they say my real name ) you have so many leaves bra