5 Ad Carries All mid

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

niqht

10-16-2012

..... and it was still a 39min game

7 Wordz

10-17-2012

Bump

lastcenturion

10-17-2012

one hour BUMPIS

7 Wordz

10-18-2012

Bump

Thesilentjew

10-18-2012

okay i just starting looking at forums and what is with the bumps? Can someone please clarify what it is?

turrdfergason

10-19-2012

I have learned that anything works in Low ELO play. Get five tanks, junglers, carrys, it doesnt matter. Just have a team Cooperative push early and you dominate.

that's because I can guarantee that if you have a team that cooperates and can focus objectives, the other team will have no coordination, no team concept, and no ability to counter anything ever.

but on the odd chance that you do run into a well coordinated team, you will get stomped, badly.

7 Wordz

10-20-2012

Bump

7 Wordz

10-29-2012

Bump

Hughes De Payens

10-29-2012

I don't really see how they lost to this.

Their amumu literally just needed to hit one pull + ult each fight.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

10-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesilentjew View Post
okay i just starting looking at forums and what is with the bumps? Can someone please clarify what it is?
It's what happens when someone didn't get hugged enough as a child.

They trollolol a match, it happens to work and they win (who knows how many times they tried this and lost and didn't take a screen shot), and then they proceed to post about it in "Guides and Strategy" despite the fact that there's no guide or strategy here.

And then, because the thread is completely uninteresting, it doesn't get enough actual responses to stay on the first page, so the original poster, desperate for attention, replies over and over with a post that simply states "bump" to move his thread to the top so others will see it.

So what this means is the only way to kill the thread is by downvoting the original post until it's locked. I'll be contributing my vote shortly.

The thread is uninterested. There's not a discussion going on despite the thread being a week old, so there's no reason to bump it to the top. And the reason there's not a discussion going on? There's no guide. There's no strategy. Try posting this in GD or something.