how much honor do i need

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nio XvX

10-14-2012

to get one of those fancy ribbon things that say this is an honorable player, how much honor do u need? is it a number amount or a certain length of times u have been honored?

labanche

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Slade

10-14-2012

I have 14, but no ribbon. I think it depends on a ratio. Like after 15 games you should have at least 15 honor.

Xpecial Effects

10-14-2012

I got mine at 30 all of my friends did as well.

labanche

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

i got 10 honor and i got ribbons

dumponursoul

10-14-2012

each time you are honored, you get an invisible amount of "points" when you reach a threshold (unknown), you get the ribbon. you get more "points" if you are honored by someone that you have never played with before, and some other factors.

labanche

10-14-2012

no this is not true^

Hinagea

10-20-2012

i got 30 and i got no ribbon

Prenn

10-20-2012

I have the teamwork ribbon, and I got mine at 32ish. I believe its different for each person though. Some of the factors which are probably looked at (I have no idea, just guessing) are... How many times has the honoree given honor? How many times have you received honor from that person? How many games have you played and received honor? How many times have you received honor from your friends?

In my case, I dont give honor out on a whim to anyone that asks. And I dont ask for honor. In my case I only play shaco, so people tend to give me teamwork honor when I do well. I do know for a fact though, its different for everyone.

MisterMoogle

10-20-2012

If only you get a ribbon for zero.
It be a major trolling experience.