Whoever got a swag bag,..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forum

Recruiter

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terablo View Post
Hi Summoners,

This is a personal statement from me and not an official announcement or so. I just got back from the venue.

Please check carefully. The skin code is printed on a small card that is loose in the bag next to the box. When you pull the box out of the bag it might fly out.

Mine was stuck to to the box.

If you still can not find it I suggest that you contact player support:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/

Use a subject like championship skin code missing. It would most likely help if you provide proof up front that you attended the event. Please give us some time to investigate.

Terablo

Thank you for posting! I'll check again (probably 15th time) but I don't think mine ever contained the code. already submitted a ticket hopefully it works out.

Johza

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterHagen View Post
More tickets = more chance our pleas will be focused on =)
Did no one read my post?
More support tickets means more chance of them being flagged as spam, unless you can provide evidence you attended the venue. Like a scanned receipt of your ticket purchase and 3 forms of ID. Good luck.

EpikMagikarp

10-14-2012

On the way out of the arena, a friend and I honestly found a Championship Riven skin code on the floor. The fact that it was stuck to the side should've made it hard to fall out but I'm assuming when you take the box out of the bag, it might have fallen out then.

Forum

Recruiter

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johza View Post
Did no one read my post?
More support tickets means more chance of them being flagged as spam, unless you can provide evidence you attended the venue. Like a scanned receipt of your ticket purchase and 3 forms of ID. Good luck.

Flagged as spam? I don't think so, im pretty sure a system like that would look for constant exact tickets rather then tickets relating to one certain thing.

WookieeCookie

Player Support Lead -
Player Behavior

10-14-2012
2 of 8 Riot Posts

To add, if you can't find the code in your swag bag you can use the code that was shared online to receive the icon. This code will be active for 24 hours, which will most likely be much faster than player support will be able to respond.

It will also cut out the need for you to provide proof you visited the event.

You can find the code an instructions on where to enter it here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2677472

Edit: as has been pointed out, I derped. The online code will only provide an icon. Should the riven card be missing you should send a message to player support as Terablo mentioned with sufficient proof you attended the event.

HunterHagen

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terablo View Post
Hi Summoners,

This is a personal statement from me and not an official announcement or so. I just got back from the venue.

Please check carefully. The skin code is printed on a small card that is loose in the bag next to the box. When you pull the box out of the bag it might fly out.

Mine was stuck to to the box.

If you still can not find it I suggest that you contact player support:
https://support.leagueoflegends.com/

Use a subject like championship skin code missing. It would most likely help if you provide proof up front that you attended the event. Please give us some time to investigate.

Terablo
I hope you guys don't mind me submitting a ticket again with your instructions.

Riot Terablo

Systems Administrator

10-14-2012
3 of 8 Riot Posts

Don't worry if you submit it via our website, one ticket for yourself and only if you really did loose your skin code. I can not guarantee what and if we can do anything, but we will respond to you once we know. But it will take a bit of time for us.

Cytus

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
To add, if you can't find the code in your swag bag you can use the code that was shared online to receive the same items (riven and the icon). This code will be active for 24 hours, which will most likely be much faster than player support will be able to respond.

You can find the code an instructions on where to enter it here http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2677472
Don't you just mean the icon...?

Forum

Recruiter

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
To add, if you can't find the code in your swag bag you can use the code that was shared online to receive the same items (riven and the icon). This code will be active for 24 hours, which will most likely be much faster than player support will be able to respond.

Isn't that code ONLY for the icon? O.o

Worst ofthe Best

10-14-2012

It's just for the icon, folks. Don't start a ****storm over some late-night loss of thoughts by WookieCookie.