Whoever got a swag bag,..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

N0ble1

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madbeats View Post
Greetings Summoner,

Thank you for contacting me,

The skin and the Riven icon have been added to your account, but they may not display properly until you go to the Store and attempt to make a purchase. You do not need to complete the purchase as the value should correct itself before you complete the transaction.

If you happen to have been online while I was operating on your account, you may notice a short ~5 minute hold on your account. This is just to allow the database to re-sync and will be over shortly.

Just to let you know I have closed this request. If you have any other questions that are not related to this refund please feel free to create a new request here:

---

Nice!

OverlordChung

10-17-2012

Quote:
Hi,

Thank you for providing me this information. I have added the skin and the Icon to your inventory! Enjoy!

If you have any other concerns please feel free to contact me.

Good luck in the Fields of Justice!
Success as well!

The Codyman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terablo View Post
Summoners where asked to surrender their tickets to get the box. But even a snapshot of the statues maybe infront of your screen where we can confirm your summoner name would do nicely.

That said, its not clear yet of how we can respond to people that have lost their skin code, but we will reply to you in a couple of days.

All they did was use a hole punch on my ticket, but I got my skin code.

MintSnapple

10-18-2012

I sent in a request and the person said he would make an exception if I provided proof of my attendance, but that was two days ago and he still has not replied yet. :/ Did it take long for you guys to get a reply?