Whoever got a swag bag,..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Atalie Louise

10-14-2012

so my friend brought me a grab bag back, so nice of him but mine didn't have a code either!! I was so sad.....
My friend said he didn't get one too. What should I do?
Also since i wasn't at the actual event but I still got a grab bag would I even be able to submit a ticket? My friend did but he had proof he was there. ugh

Eujin

10-14-2012

Not sure in your case. i would assume as long as you have the ticket you should be ok. It seems like a issue a lot of people didn't get it. There were about over 4000+ people trying to get these. don't know if they had people putting them in or was done ahead of time. So Not sure. I'm sure they will fix this though. Riot is good for this type of thing. They will make it right Best Customer service by far.

Corvalia

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalie Louise View Post
so my friend brought me a grab bag back, so nice of him but mine didn't have a code either!! I was so sad.....
Also since i wasn't at the actual event but I still got a grab bag would I even be able to submit a ticket? My friend did but he had proof he was there. ugh
That means he literally stole a second grab bag, so I've notified the police in his local area.

Atalie Louise

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvalia View Post
That means he literally stole a second grab bag, so I've notified the police in his local area.
lmao nah he asked nicely and they gave him a second bag which was cool, they said they had plenty.

HookedOnPwnics

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

I asked nicely to get an extra for my friend who left early, I even provided the tickets. And I was given nothing.

Forum

Recruiter

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedOnPwnics View Post
I asked nicely to get an extra for my friend who left early, I even provided the tickets. And I was given nothing.
who i you talk to what did they say?

Sov

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atalie Louise View Post
Sounds like full of BS, and for the people that didn't have it sorry guys. I got mines under the box, i didnt wan to open mines but i opened my box on accident because i thought Riven was inside it, and where did you get "grab bag."

Forum

Recruiter

10-14-2012

b

Eujin

10-14-2012

Bumping so we can get this fixed

Forum

Recruiter

10-14-2012

^Thanks