What is the piont of Bear Stance on Udyr

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2xHero

09-28-2010

The splitting of attacks doesn't really do anything except. The real bonus is the attack speed. As far as I know, Tiger Stance still weakens Madred's Razor (not Bloodrazor) and allows you to "crit" buildings. It doesn't show the red numbers, but it the yellow numbers do show the critical hits.

cLoudsoft

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyAvatar View Post
Splitting your attack in 3 parts will make your crits more reliable (the more hits, the closer you're effective dps is close to the theoric average).
Also each separate attack procs malady. At full charges you get +90 magic dmg/ hit.
I thought it was only the first hit that procced on hit effects?

CheesyChipsy

09-28-2010

It actually increases your AS quite a bit. If you max it out, it's an effective 70+30=100% AS you gain through stance dancing into Tiger =)

Anyways, the split into 3 hits only has an aesthetic purpose and makes some items even worse on Udyr (Trinity Force, Sheen)

sdjaks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

Attack split is purely cosmetic, it's just for the increased attack speed. There are no advantages to it with items.

TheLoneOreo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

As Udyr, I make my Tiger stance last, and only get it to level 3 from level 16-18, I use it solely for killing turrets, inhibitors, and nexus'.

Lucchinii

09-28-2010

Tiger Stance also lets Udyr lifesteal from turrets for some reason.

Meaning, epic BD powers.

cLoudsoft

09-28-2010

Really? o.o

Wu Thuong

09-28-2010

it makes malady OP on Udyr...

nah just kidding, but actually i heard the malady effect does work seperately on each of the tripple hit. But the proc applies only on the first hit.

Talkimas

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheesyChipsy View Post
It actually increases your AS quite a bit. If you max it out, it's an effective 70+30=100% AS you gain through stance dancing into Tiger =)

Anyways, the split into 3 hits only has an aesthetic purpose and makes some items even worse on Udyr (Trinity Force, Sheen)
Doesn't change the effect of any items at all. It's purely a visual effect, and has no effect on the attacks themselves or the interactions with any items.

PvE Teemo

09-28-2010

malady still blows for everyone