Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

karthus is free this week.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fayd

Adjudicator

09-28-2010

Karthus free week always disappoints me. But that's just because I'm a Karthus main and I tend to get a little... leery, shall we say... of other people playing Karthus.

FAMOUSamosFAMOUS

09-28-2010

Quote:
Fayd:
Karthus free week always disappoints me. But that's just because I'm a Karthus main and I tend to get a little... leery, shall we say... of other people playing Karthus.

Liar

Lucchinii

09-28-2010

Free Karthus weekend and the perma death bug **** is still going around~

How awesome's that?

Lucky Pierre

09-28-2010

Karthus, a hero I don't feel like spending IP on but love playing, what a conundrum.

Computerz

Recruiter

09-28-2010

Just played a game where a Karthus couldn't land his Q to save the life of his child.

Darkezio

09-28-2010

Ha, there's got to be some information being lost between the different offices at Riot.

Why would they make Karthus free for a week, when they still haven't fixed his bugs? And it's not even little bugs... it's game breaking bugs. Had one game lost already from a Karthus getting stuck, and two other games just disappear into the void because Morde ulted him.

Myrren

09-28-2010

ffs I got bugged!! Vladimir hit me and I was ment to die, but I came back to life on the spot then couldn't move

Toxicx187x

09-28-2010

this is almost as bad as malz free week