karthus is free this week.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fayd

Adjudicator

09-28-2010

Karthus free week always disappoints me. But that's just because I'm a Karthus main and I tend to get a little... leery, shall we say... of other people playing Karthus.

FAMOUSamosFAMOUS

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayd View Post
Karthus free week always disappoints me. But that's just because I'm a Karthus main and I tend to get a little... leery, shall we say... of other people playing Karthus.
Liar

Lucchinii

09-28-2010

Free Karthus weekend and the perma death bug **** is still going around~

How awesome's that?

Lucky Pierre

09-28-2010

Karthus, a hero I don't feel like spending IP on but love playing, what a conundrum.

Computerz

09-28-2010

Just played a game where a Karthus couldn't land his Q to save the life of his child.

Darkezio

09-28-2010

Ha, there's got to be some information being lost between the different offices at Riot.

Why would they make Karthus free for a week, when they still haven't fixed his bugs? And it's not even little bugs... it's game breaking bugs. Had one game lost already from a Karthus getting stuck, and two other games just disappear into the void because Morde ulted him.

Myrren

09-28-2010

ffs I got bugged!! Vladimir hit me and I was ment to die, but I came back to life on the spot then couldn't move

Toxicx187x

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

this is almost as bad as malz free week