Suggest ideas for fics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yousonerfed

11-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazmahu View Post
Pretty much. My old hard drive suffered a head crash, and there's not much you can get back from plowed-up platters. I've spent the last few days setting up an entire rig's worth of software from scratch. I'm back in the game, though and rewriting a first part now, though it might not be done until tomorrow night.
Ouch, that bites.

Youso1337

11-20-2012

More delays, Kaz?

Youso1337

11-20-2012

Dorryza

11-22-2012

/returns from disappearance

So, firstly, I don't think Riven would be so outspoken against conscription. I feel she'd feel more like trying to help another kindred spirit who believes that their city-state might not be right all the time. After all, she seemed to be fine with Noxian conscription. Therefore, less Conscription, more Rebellion.

Also, can't really find myself agreeing with Jayce's reasons. Can't put a finger on it, but it just feels a little off.

Leona- less socially awkward, more cultural differences. For example, have it be Rakkor tradition that people share rooms when they sleep- not so for Demacia. Or, Rakkor don't really care about nakedness, so Leona just strips in front of Lux without warning- Lux feels squeemish. Or maybe even not the fact that Leona's a bad cook, but the fact that she cooks dishes like broiled rat. Cue "What's that?" *whispers* "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

Just realized- don't Rakkor essentially force children to fight too? (Leona's judgement), so them coming to her defense is slightly hypocritical.

Whatever happens though, I will enjoy reading the result.

Youso1337

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorryza View Post
/returns from disappearance

So, firstly, I don't think Riven would be so outspoken against conscription. I feel she'd feel more like trying to help another kindred spirit who believes that their city-state might not be right all the time. After all, she seemed to be fine with Noxian conscription. Therefore, less Conscription, more Rebellion.

Also, can't really find myself agreeing with Jayce's reasons. Can't put a finger on it, but it just feels a little off.

Leona- less socially awkward, more cultural differences. For example, have it be Rakkor tradition that people share rooms when they sleep- not so for Demacia. Or, Rakkor don't really care about nakedness, so Leona just strips in front of Lux without warning- Lux feels squeemish. Or maybe even not the fact that Leona's a bad cook, but the fact that she cooks dishes like broiled rat. Cue "What's that?" *whispers* "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

Just realized- don't Rakkor essentially force children to fight too? (Leona's judgement), so them coming to her defense is slightly hypocritical.

Whatever happens though, I will enjoy reading the result.
Good suggestions.

As for Leona coming to Lux's defense, it'd more be a matter of Leona feeling that Lux is doing what she thinks is right, and how she is being punished for it.

Youso1337

11-23-2012

New idea came up while watching Youtube: LoL/Touhou crossover!

Picture having Reimu as a RADC, or Marisa trying to copy Lux.

Youso1337

12-05-2012

Okay, now that Nami's lore has been released, how's about someone write something about her?

I've got a suggestion on the OP, so check it out. It features Fizz.

Goau

12-07-2012

I've been thinking of making another fanfic since my one of Nidalee and Rengar seems to be doing good, and have a few pairs thought up. Not sure if I can request here, but I will and remove if someone points it out.

Xerath and Syndra
Nautilus and Nami
Blitzcrank and Orianna
Amumu and Lulu
Nunu and Annie (partners in mischievous/misadventures thing. Not doing the older, more mature thing)
Finally, Soraka and Trundle

Yousonerfed

12-10-2012

Babump.

Yousonerfed

12-14-2012

Bump time.