Suggest ideas for fics

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youso1337

10-30-2012

I like the idea of that Syndra one. Her lore was written with lots of room for contradiction, as most of the lore mongers will tell you.

The Fizz one could be doable, but I dunno...

Added another one to OP. Meant to be entirely fanservice-oriented, without actual R-ratedness.

Dorryza

10-30-2012

Again, I've generally gravitated towards stories that blend the moral line.

Still no coherent ideas though >_<

Trolosaurus

10-30-2012

I've got one

Quote:
Contact with an ancient land has been made. However the people there are in trouble. The Radiant fight a constant battle against the Dire, a race bent on killing the world. Asking for help, the League send's it summoners and champions out to do the fight. Meanwhile the Dire grow larger as the Radiant slowly loses the war. As other city states answer the call for aid, Champions and Heroes will fight together and against each other, and the Defense of the Ancients will soon begin,
A Dota/League crossover

Kazmahu

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trolosaurus View Post
A Dota/League crossover
I would commit petty offenses to read one of these where Valoran Summoners/Champions start flipping tables over the concept of Denying.

...Actually, any fic discussing the Friendly Fire rules of the League would be good.Here:

Quote:
Friendly Fireproof: For as long as they've existed, the Fields of Justice have had permanent charms prevent allied combatants from harming one another. They're a necessity since any Champion can end up on a team with anyone else and some (like Morgana to Kayle) would almost explicitly ignore costing the team victory in order to backstab someone they don't like. What are the ramifications of these failing, or even the nature of a discussion of such a scenario?
And in response to the people who replied to my ideas last time - thanks for the reply and sorry I couldn't get here quick enough for proper discussion! These ideas are being put here to be discussed and fleshed out, right?

So here's a few more:

Quote:
Here's your freaking bear!: Syndra has a slight issue with high-pitched preteen voices. She can also lob an unleashed Tibbers right back at Annie. Hilarity ensues.
Quote:
Where'd he copy those moves?: Let's face it, some of the dance emotes are blatantly out of character (Akali and your Single Ladies dance, I'm looking at you), unlikely for the individual to have learned themselves (Syndra and her hips) or have no rational explanation for existing in Valoran at all (TF Gangnam Style!). It's just a chuckle for us, but how do Champions react to each other's moves on their side of the fourth wall? (Keep in mind Sona's Crescendo forces victims to dance, also giving an in-universe excuse for anyone to be dancing publicly at all).
Quote:
Bloodline In The Sand: Garen's always be quietly proud of his little sister, enlisting at such a young age and serving Demacia so boldly. But when he finds out such service was begotten from being forced from her home in a way that made even the recruitment official uncomfortable, he faces a crisis of conscience: at what point is the benefit of the state outweighed by destroying the individual from the inside out?
Quote:
Bad timing!: Sona's one of the few Champions with a skin the canonically exists: Pentakill and her appropriate stage persona are a part of her life. Everyone's seen her summoned on the field in one getup or the other, but it must take a long time to change ribbons for chain, cut and thin her hair, bleach out the two-tone and dye it just the right shade of red... Only you can hear me, Summoner, and let's make this quick, these foils need to come out in 20 minutes.
I appreciate feedback on even my ideas! I'm one of the people who loves LoL's lore and I like to be pulled up before I go too off the rails.

Youso1337

11-01-2012

That Bloodline in the Sand one is the most interesting, IMO.

Speaking of Lux, I have a suggestion for another one on the OP, this one featuring my dear Leona.

Basically, Lux gets accused of treason in Demacia (for what reason, I don't know), but before she can be taken away, Leona steps forward and grants her sanctuary in Rakkor. With Lux under Leona's protection, Demacia threatens to invade Rakkor if they do not surrender Lux. Looking to win Lux's freedom from retribution, Leona decides to fight for her on the Fields of Justice against the Demacians.

Kazmahu

11-01-2012

I love that idea so much I'm tempted to try my hand at writing it. It doesn't even have to be treason, if memory serves, Demacia's punishment system is literally Draconian in the sense that all crimes are equal. There is so much drama there, whether shippy or not.

Speaking of which, I know most of my suggestions end up being lighthearted or humor-oriented, but I guess that's just how my mind works when it comes to random ideas.

Dorryza

11-01-2012

I really like the Lux one. For Youso's addition, maybe have Garen extremely conflicted as to which side to support, combining both together almost.

Maybe even have the reason for Treason Lux speaking out against conscription, or trying to escape or something, which would get the word out to Garen.

Youso1337

11-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorryza View Post
I really like the Lux one. For Youso's addition, maybe have Garen extremely conflicted as to which side to support, combining both together almost.

Maybe even have the reason for Treason Lux speaking out against conscription, or trying to escape or something, which would get the word out to Garen.
Speaking out against conscription would be a perfect reason for Lux to be in trouble with her country.

Youso1337

11-02-2012

Anyone wanna try that Lux one for NaNoWriMo?

Yousonerfed

11-04-2012

Anyone?