Suggest ideas for fics

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kazmahu

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youso1337 View Post
Maybe she could end up making said deal in a moment of weakness, I dunno. I don't remember all the details of her League Judgment. =/
Sona's position on her voice is made pretty clear, and she wrote a letter to the Journal of Justice explaining herself, proving both her resolve on the matter and that words aren't entirely out of the question if she had a notepad handy.

On the other hand, and on the other end of the scale of Seriousness vs. Silliness, I'd pay to see a fic where a summoner/wizard/champion/whoever gave her a voice without her consent for MAGIC/SCIENCE!! and she happily makes them regret that decision by following them around and just. not. shutting. up!

Yousonerfed

10-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazmahu View Post
Sona's position on her voice is made pretty clear, and she wrote a letter to the Journal of Justice explaining herself, proving both her resolve on the matter and that words aren't entirely out of the question if she had a notepad handy.

On the other hand, and on the other end of the scale of Seriousness vs. Silliness, I'd pay to see a fic where a summoner/wizard/champion/whoever gave her a voice without her consent for MAGIC/SCIENCE!! and she happily makes them regret that decision by following them around and just. not. shutting. up!
Eh, it was a thought. Yours is pretty funny.

Youso1337

10-26-2012

Since Elise is coming out, I came up with another fic idea.

Be sure to have at least one scene where Elise webs up Lux if you try it.

Yousonerfed

10-26-2012

Why am I the only one suggesting stuff?

Dorryza

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youso1337 View Post
Elise webs up Lux

how about this though:

[Mentor figure (Lee Sin?)] sees Riven constantly struggling for redemption. looking upon his own past, he knows it's only a matter of time until she breaks. Can he help her in time, or will she fall victim to the ghosts of the past?

and this:

Garen receives an order from Jarvan with questionable moral implications (say, burning down a Noxian village). He knows it is clearly wrong, but his prince has ordered him. Will he listen to his prince, or to his own conscience?

Kazmahu

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorryza View Post
[Mentor figure (Lee Sin?)] sees Riven constantly struggling for redemption. looking upon his own past, he knows it's only a matter of time until she breaks. Can he help her in time, or will she fall victim to the ghosts of the past?
I'd like to see that with Lee Sin, or any other Ionian specifically. There's a few things people often forget about about Riven: A) She used to be in the Noxian military, B) She was highly ranked, C) People get there with high bodycounts, D) Noxus has a near-total disregard for the concept of a "noncombatant", and E) She still strongly believes in Noxus' core philosophy, just not its methods.

Sum total? Riven probably has a LOT of blood on her hands, some of it civilian, possibly even women and children. Just something the chew on.

Anyways, let's add some more ideas to the melting pot!

Quote:
It's been stated Shyvana has an instinct to issue commands in battle and Champions have some autonomy even while summoned. What happens when the Half-Dragon winds up under the command of a Summoner with exceptionally poor tactical sense, and teammate not much better?
Quote:
There's a stirring of fury among the League's female Champions... no, not like that. But some enterprising and extremely courageous(/stupid) individual has cornered a hot market and is now charging outrageous prices for... socks glue and Hollywood tape. What, you think those necklines keep the twins away without help?
Quote:
Champions have to train constantly to stay on top of them game, honing their signature skills so Summoners know just how to put their talents to good use. However, this leaves precious little time for the magicians of the League to study their expanded spellbook, and Lux is losing what little control she had over her sudden bursts of invisibility. What mischief or peril does random bursts of perfect stealth lead to?
Quote:
Fiora is a magnificent duelist... but such specialization inherently brings weaknesses. When masters of different blades and disciplines expose glaring vulnerabilities in Fiora's style that she never thought to prepare for, ow does she react?
Quote:
There's a particularly virulent and debilitating strain of influenza sweeping Valoran and the League simply can't be too careful. Yup, it's immunization time, and no Champion with living flesh and flowing blood to stick a syringe into is spared. Does anyone have an unexpected reaction to something as minor as a little poke?

Dorryza

10-28-2012

The point of Riven's story is that she is becoming Disillusionsed with the high bodycount thing- my point is now does she struggle with her past?

Shyvana- would have way too much /facepalm, and not enough others unless you were a really good writer. so =\

I'm not even going to touch the second one.

Lux- maybe she thought she was invisible, when she really wasn't. That, I would think, would lead to more laughs and a better story.

Fiora- I like this one. Pride, meet getting pwnt.

Flu- oh god. Especially if it's nurse Akali, Surgeon Shen, and MD Kennan administering them.

unfortunately, can't think of any more ideas right now =\

Yousonerfed

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorryza View Post

how about this though:

and this:

Garen receives an order from Jarvan with questionable moral implications (say, burning down a Noxian village). He knows it is clearly wrong, but his prince has ordered him. Will he listen to his prince, or to his own conscience?
What? I have a fondness for gratuitous ecchi scenes. They tend to be funny and sexy at the same time.

The Riven one is kinda being done already by Cerubois, only with Irelia and Lux in place of Lee Sin.

The Garen one sounds interesting, but I'm sure Garen's the "duty before honor" type (or something like that).

@Kazmahu: I like your Lux suggestion the best. Though perhaps for better drama, maybe it could be Lux losing control over her magic as a whole, not just the invisibility. Might be a tad cliche, but it's proven to have worked before.

Youso1337

10-29-2012

Bump?

Yasako

10-29-2012

I'd like a fic that fleshes out Syndra as a character, even with a much more liberal interpretation of her personality and her motivations. Like the following:

Quote:
Syndra despises the feeling of struggling. Things have always come naturally to her, apart from that one time, of course. She feels as though this hate is something that is holding her back; literature she read as a child oftentimes told of great power being granted after a period of struggling. This is why she's sacrificed her freedom to join the League. She wishes to struggle and flourish upon a battlefield with - dare she admit it - equals.
Clearly Irelia/Syndra slash LOLOLOL

Or maybe a Fizz story.

Quote:
Fizz, the Tidal Trickster, went on many adventures before joining the League. Now he fights for Bilgewater, a clear and definite purpose guiding him. Still, he yearns for the embrace of the ocean and the many perils and antics to be had there. So he requests a month-long leave from the League in order to discover the secret of exactly what took his kin. Includes Nautilus and Varus, due to the implications of the goop.

123456 ... 7