Do you think Bjorn should come to the League?

Yes 32 68.09%
No 5 10.64%
Maybe, but he needs adjustments (post suggestions) 10 21.28%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Bjorn the Spirit Invoker [Revision II with poll]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Odinn

11-14-2012

Thanks for the Artist's input
Sorry about it being on lined paper, it's all I had handy when the ideas came. The other two totems don't really have a snake handle, but now that I look at it, I agree with your point.

Albieant

11-14-2012

I have to admit i was fooled. I thought the lore referenced Hecarim. since he kinda has a scythe and in HIS lore, he actually did murder an entire grp of people that witnessed his arrival on Valoran from the doom isle place. forgot what its called. ALSO, i really like ur champ alot. kinda makes me think of shadow hunter from dota who was my fav. i think this guy could def be added broski, with a few minor tweaks probably. only con i can see is that he may be a bit...... too complicated for some of the younger/inexperienced players who dont quite grasp the nuances. maybe make his abilities dual activation. one press = summon totem in hand gives passive aura buff/debuff ( think sona), second press = leap/jam, giving that particular buff/debuff. but looks good man

Odinn

11-14-2012

Thanks. That's a good Idea. He is pretty complicated, but I figured people would practice. I'll take it into consideration

GazeelRedfox

Recruiter

11-21-2012

Very nice, i would insta buy this fella

Odinn

04-07-2013

Bump

LanceVader

04-07-2013

I feel like his name/lore are working at cross-purposes. Coming from the jungle is cool, and having a Gothic/Viking name like Bjorn is also cool, but together they don't really work for me.

If he were another Lokfarian like Olaf, then it would make more sense and feel more right. But I don't know if that's what you really want. Perhaps you could give him a name inspired by a real-life jungle people?

Odinn

04-07-2013

You make a valid point :O
Thanks for the suggestion