Do you think Bjorn should come to the League?

Yes 32 68.09%
No 5 10.64%
Maybe, but he needs adjustments (post suggestions) 10 21.28%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Bjorn the Spirit Invoker [Revision II with poll]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AwesomeBearTato

11-10-2012

this thing is epic i like it but the reason im posting another comment is to add od1nn i just wanted to ask cause i would think he would check his own poll

AwesomeBearTato

BTFO

11-11-2012

Wow! what a coincidence that we had a same idea is some aspects, lol. I really like Bjorn so far, and the art is amazing. Does he control all he totems? are they separate items in the shop? or does he play like an udyr when he is granted multiple abilities to change between? Looking forward to more

Odinn

11-11-2012

He controls all the totems with the different mini abilities in his E. He switches between totems like TF.

Unexisted

11-11-2012

im supporting you!!! i know how it felt to dying wanting your own visual champion come true. your almost there!! i vote yes for you!

Odinn

11-11-2012

Thanks a lot
I think he'd be such a great champ

ploki122

11-13-2012

It could be an idea... except the up to now, I've only read innate, q w and bits of E and I don't get exactly why i would ever not pick W first... I mean it's somewhat handy to have an ideal leveling order... the problem comes when it's a mandatory one... If you get E first, you can't get a totem and thus lose you first point. If you level Q first, I hope it allows you to cast it without totem, you would basically have a jump for escape (you can't really use it to initiate, since you don't have any follow up). Same thing with your passive... your passive is 1) gain spirit and 2) hit with something special based on W, W uses spirit. So basically, unless you take W at level 1, you will sacrifice a TON of firepower for little to no advantage (a bit of utility if you take Q)

Odinn

11-13-2012

Really good point. I'll try to think of a way to tweak him.

Odinn

11-13-2012

Thanks for the help.

Temphis

11-14-2012

finally, a concept with an actual lore, and interesting character illustration(even if it is on lined paper). I'm not a huge mechanics guy, so I can't give you a whole lot of feed back on that, but as for his character design, he is similar in looks to a younger Udyr, except your guy has Dreads and tattoos, and a really cool looking totem he carries around as a weapon.

I'm not so big on the snake handle, it's too weaponized if he carved it like that on purpose. He should just carry it two handed like a beast, and grab onto it by the carvings extruding forms.

I like it.