Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

asian artwork over what we have now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Basist

09-28-2010

I'd definitely play this game more if this version was all the Chinese ones.

Dugal Avon

09-28-2010

American Art - Amumu the Creepy Mummy
Chinese Art - Amumu the Sad Mummy
Amumu has some of the most amazing chinese art I've seen, up there with Kassadin and Annie. I dislike Mundos though, too real looking.

Ulasht

09-28-2010

Asian Sivir, mmmmmm........

TlME

09-28-2010

Some are cool , but the problem with the art is that every idiot playing the game thinks they are goku or naruto or something just cause they see asian art, fail ftl. I like the artwork on both, both are amazing CONGRATS ART DEVS !

ZeroPure

09-28-2010

Quote:
Dugal Avon:
American Art - Amumu the Creepy Mummy
Chinese Art - Amumu the Sad Mummy
Amumu has some of the most amazing chinese art I've seen, up there with Kassadin and Annie. I dislike Mundos though, too real looking.

I disagree with Mundo. He looks like a total bad@$$. Actually, he looks something like.....The Hulk?

Basist

09-28-2010

Quote:
TlME:
Some are cool , but the problem with the art is that every idiot playing the game thinks they are goku or naruto or something just cause they see asian art, fail ftl. I like the artwork on both, both are amazing CONGRATS ART DEVS !

This LoL's Eve/Sivir/etc = squishy kind of offsetting face portrait/artwork.
Chinese= HAWT

Your arguement fails.

Admonished

09-28-2010

Depends I perfer choice over having one over the other. I think majoority of the chinese art looks awesome but some of it like trist and tyrndamere I absolutely hate so really it's hit and miss for me.

TheMountainGoat

09-28-2010

i like chinese sivir's shiny boobs. chinese gragas, singed, and mundo are terrible tho.

NeoScout

09-28-2010

taric looks so macho

73 Han

09-28-2010

I prefer Chinese version art work, but not for its style.

I like western style too, but level of detail in western version does not compare to that of chinese version.

Just look at Fiddlesticks for example, its head looks like a dough, not a mask.
Or even Kassadin. Chinese art brilliantly shows Kassadin's awesome teleport focused play style, where as western art of him just stand aimlessly.