Ironic: I know why there are so many raging griefers in LoL!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vichar

09-28-2010

This "realization" won't come as a shock to any of you, but it's a sort of a "state of the union" moment for me.

The reason why there are so many raging ftards in this game is partly because people generally suck, yes, but it's also because of the nature of this game.

This is a seriously fun game. I really enjoy this game, and I can control my conscious state so that I ignore all the stupid comments typed in team chat now. It's like white noise.

But for everyone else, it must be like, I don't know, ♪ rain on your wedding day or a free ride when you're already there♫.

Bad things about LoL:
- Leavers / Afkers/ Griefers
- Obnoxiously rude people that wouldn't dare be so rude in real life (or would they)?
- Not being able to control the outcome of a game completely when you solo queue.
- No replay mode. Really?

The game is so fun, and yet the frustrating things are so annoying, it's like a bad drinking habit that you know is killing you but you just have to keep at it. If this keeps up, we're going to start reading about LoL induced homicidal rages in the news if we're not careful.

So please, next time you're tempted to type "uninstall, please" or "worst [insert champ name here] ever", think it over. The life you save may be your own.

Tieryal

09-28-2010

This game is annoying because a single person can drastically effect the outcome of the entire game.

Team games like that always drive me insane.

Axecution

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tieryal View Post
This game is annoying because a single person can drastically effect the outcome of the entire game.

Team games like that always drive me insane.
Solo queue:
The team with the worst feeder loses. GG.

BiggerFish

09-28-2010

ITT: reference to a horrible song.

Vichar

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggerFish View Post
ITT: reference to a horrible song.
I was wondering why I was getting downvoted. I'm not an Alanis fan, I just started hearing her in my head while I was falcon-punching baby kittens during my latest LoL-induced rage.

jaykaykay

09-28-2010

I think it's time for me and you to take over the world.