Swain, the Master Tactician

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gale

09-28-2010

Can't we at least wait until his release to start whining about him? Seriously? I know his skills aren't what you would think of as a Tactician but I'm fine with him the way he is. Seriously just stop whining. I'm sure they'll release a Tactics/Support character sometime in the future.

JonnyThinkChamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

Don't you guys already know what his abilities are? Seems odd, most people do.

Sovot

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyThinkChamp View Post
Don't you guys already know what his abilities are? Seems odd, most people do.
Everyone knows them already, however due to them not being officially released, it's against forum policy to put them up here.

dissonancy

09-28-2010

His ultimate still reminds me of Crowstorm.

Banpan

09-28-2010

I think they should make an OP support/tank/healer/mage... oh wait a second...

Gale

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissonancy View Post
His ultimate still reminds me of Crowstorm.
How the heck does it remind you of crowstorm?

For starters just cause he's near you doesn't even mean you will take damage. There is no channel to activate it. It's on a shorter cooldown. It can be sustained for as long as you want. The only similarity is that both involve BIRDS!

HEY GUYS HIS ULTIMATE IS TO SIMILAR TO ANIVIA'S BECAUSE BOTH OF THEM LOOK LIKE BIRDS WHEN USING IT!!

Sovot

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale View Post
How the heck does it remind you of crowstorm?

For starters just cause he's near you doesn't even mean you will take damage. There is no channel to activate it. It's on a shorter cooldown. It can be sustained for as long as you want. The only similarity is that both involve BIRDS!

HEY GUYS HIS ULTIMATE IS TO SIMILAR TO ANIVIA'S BECAUSE BOTH OF THEM LOOK LIKE BIRDS WHEN USING IT!!
It damages people close to him, just like Crowstorm.

It's bird themed, just like Crowstorm.

The name of the actual spell has a bird's name in it, just like Crowstorm.

Fiddle's big gimmick was birds, now he's got a pimp with a bird on his shoulder in his limelight.

Gale

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovot View Post
It damages people close to him, just like Crowstorm.

It's bird themed, just like Crowstorm.

The name of the actual spell has a bird's name in it, just like Crowstorm.

Fiddle's big gimmick was birds, now he's got a pimp with a bird on his shoulder in his limelight.
WHAT It damages people close to him? You mean just like every other AoE? Like Karthus... like Nunu... like Blitz.... like anyone with an AoE that uses the character as the center point? (And not to mention Swain's doesn't even guarantee to hit you if you are in range)

So really the only similarity is birds. I know Ravens and Crows are similar. But that doesn't mean Swain is suddenly encroaching on Fiddlesticks territory. I could argue that Udyr is getting in on Rammus's shtick (TURTLES LOLOMG) Garen is all up in Trynd's business for stealing his spinning. Nidalee is pissed at Pantheon for stealing her spear.