Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Swain, the Master Tactician

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MidnightShroud

09-28-2010

Quote:
Dryzen:
have they even officially released his skill set yet and someone is ALREADY saying its a missed opportunity?

Yes they have

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

09-28-2010

Quote:
Sovot:

About as subtle as a truck full of grenades.

Or death ravens :P

Unclephillip

09-28-2010

I love people who are too idiotic to google his skillset which has been on the web for around 2 days.

Sovot

09-28-2010

Quote:
Unclephillip:
I love people who are too idiotic to google his skillset which has been on the web for around 2 days.

I've already seen the skillset, but since it hasn't been officially released, I will not link it here.

Anyone who is so inclined can go google it.

downfall20

09-28-2010

I like because he has a raven or crow or whatever, everyone instantly assumes "it just fidleticks derp LOL"

Unclephillip

09-28-2010

Quote:
downfall20:
I like because he has a raven or crow or whatever, everyone instantly assumes "it just fidleticks derp LOL"

My friend, you've just realized the average IQ of 90% of the forums

Umbronox

09-28-2010

Although more casters would be fine, I do hope he is more support-ish. I hope he has good map control, because only teemo and nidalee can moderatly do this. Here are some possible suggestions for spells even though i am sure riot has em lined up already.

1. Sends Swain's bird to circle the selected area on the map for (x) seconds, revealing the area to all allies. (Increase in level would either A- Reduce CD or B- Increase range)

or

2. Plants a trap that reveals a small area of the map(bigger than teemo's shroom but small then a ward). When an enemy champion steps near it, he is stunned for (x) seconds. (Increase in level could A-Reduce CD or B-Increased stun duration)

A more radical approach

3. Spawns a minion wave from the nexus in each lane where they proceed as any minion would. Every 5 casts will cause the next to spawn a seige minion wave. Cannot spawn super minions regardless of whether inhibitors are down.(Increase in level would reduce cooldown)

or

4. Buffs all freindly minions on the map, causing them to be healed to full HP, and have increased attack and movement speed.(Increase in level would increase the effect of atk and move speed and reduce cooldown)

or maybe even

5. Spawns a minion group at your location. They will follow you untill killed but more than one group cannot be active at a time. They will attack your target, and if you do not have a target they will attack the nearest enemy unit, or the nearest enemy unti attacking you.

Fnatic Instinct

09-28-2010

His skillset was posted on Shurelias blog I believe, I remember seeing it somewhere.

soul3n

09-28-2010

Soo... He can use Tactical Insertion to Backdoor?

Along with a teammate?

It should be called Double Tactical Insertion.

Sovot

09-28-2010

Quote:
downfall20:

Which would be true if every single one of his skills wasn't bird themed.

Might as well call him Swain, High Noxian Ornithologist.