Swain, the Master Tactician

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sovot

09-28-2010

Alright, even though he's probably going to be some new caster or something with unoriginal spells and whatnot, I feel there is a wasted opportunity here. He's a master tactician, so I feel that his spells should reflect his title instead of him being Fiddlesticks with a pimp cane.

His ultimate could be a teleport that moves him and the closest X allies (minions or champs) to an allied structure/minion on the map, name it Tactical Insertion.

One of his spells could be a decent ranged reveal spell. However, instead of revealing the area, it marks all enemy Champions (stealthed or not) in the area with a debuff. Upon moving, a red graphic is traced behind them in the fog of war. This could be named something like Hextech Motion Tracer.

I just feel that his title is being put to waste is all. You could have been much more creative.

Vaan

Recruiter

09-28-2010

His pimp cane puts him at 100 movement speed.

Henkdevries

09-28-2010

facepalm

Dryzen

09-28-2010

have they even officially released his skill set yet and someone is ALREADY saying its a missed opportunity?

Majikku

09-28-2010

I think he shoulCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

Sovot

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkdevries View Post
facepalm
I'd just prefer that Riot would put some more creativity into new Champions. I mean, more power to you if you like cookiecutter champs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryzen View Post
have they even officially released his skill set yet and someone is ALREADY saying its a missed opportunity?
Just the fact that the raven thing was mentioned means that they're going to ignore the whole tactical thing and most likely turn him into some new bird obsessed faceroll champ.

Croryuzen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

i vote his ult turns him into a giant raven...avatar...thing

IS13537e7a92416eab299e3

09-28-2010

He might be the best Fiddle lane partner besides Amumu.Besides he won`t replace Fiddle.
I mea-CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

GENERAL NUTBAKED

09-28-2010

a mass teleport ulti would be the most overpowered thing the game will have ever seen.

knowing swain's moves, i will just say this:

he's the master of setting you up.

Sovot

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heraklinos View Post
i vote his ult turns him into a giant raven...avatar...thing
"Swain also just happens to be a fan of our feathered friends. And like some people who wind up at the League of Legends, well... let's just say that he's much more than meets the eye."

About as subtle as a truck full of grenades.