Cheaters Never Win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

funkymonkeee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

So glad the azubu cheaters lost. COme back when you can play fair.

Grats TPA great job

funkymonkeee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2012

Get owned azubu cheaters

Iandidas

10-13-2012

I am very glad those cheaters lost. I can't believe they SURRENDERED a match in a million dollar series. I mean even if they were down that far, you play until the damn nexus dies.

P.S. does anyone think that woong (the cheater who got caught against TSM) looks somewhat like a midget? Except normal size?

TROL0LOL0LOL0

10-13-2012

Azubu Blaze should have took their place instead since they were the better team and Shy was playing horribly

Mirth The Bard

10-13-2012

Dyrus cheated too. Azubu Frost would have beaten TSM with or without looking at the screen, NA teams aren't prepared for the world scale. Don't get me wrong, I think it's low to cheat, but Dyrus did cheat too.

Also, I am glad TPA won .

Iandidas

10-13-2012

I don't think Dyrus actually cheated though. And I agree, AzF was better than TSM. But cheating is cheating.

Mirth The Bard

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iandidas View Post
I don't think Dyrus actually cheated though. And I agree, AzF was better than TSM. But cheating is cheating.
He did cheat. It was ruled that his looking at the screen did not prove to be all that beneficial, but still did it.