Riot should so kindly listen...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2Sense

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktabi View Post
Not everyone plays ranked with their main account that they played over 1000 games with. If you were ranked such and such and ended up falling from grace, chances are you didn't belong quite so high in the ranks to begin with.

Yah cause i dont super carry every game or anything. Every game i just watch in disgust at the stupid play of my team....

I sigh, and think to myself really.... 2v5? Yah, thats the way to win.

90% **** players pull at my rank I would never do.

Know how many times I have heard that lvl 12 is too early to baron? That alone...

LiFTeDyourFACE

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Sense View Post
I believe that ranked players ought not to be placed at 1200 elo when they start ranked play.

This is average. Ranked players ought to start much lower as to not disturb the competitiveness of the average level of play.

Not all players suffer from elo hell, but I do.

I am a seasoned veteran that has played dota, tides, demigod, and lol since closed beta.

In beta I was top 1500, and at the start of ranked I was top 500 from some time.

Now, I am at 1200 rank and have not seen a player of my caliber in months. This is out of control and something needs to be done.

For those of us that enjoy playing tanks and support we will be stuck in low ranking for all eterinity. The meta game at low ranks has forced me to learn to play carries (which I adapted too quite well), but to no avail.

4/0 in lane phase, an average of 2 towers a game, and average of the best score on the team, and half again more assists than any player in the game has not given me the strength to return to ranked status.

However, players that have 150 normal wins start at my rank, how is this acceptable?

Discuss.
This post is dou*** baggery at it's finest. That will be all.

2Sense

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by oktabi View Post
So everyone that doesn't have the same knowledge and understanding of top tier players should automatically be below average play... Negative ghostrider.

WHAT? Yah, lets drop inexperienced players into the middle of competitive games. Thats real smart.

Example: little league, high school ball, college ball, minors or pros...

Definitely not little league straight to college ball.

You sir are a moron.

2Sense

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiFTeDyourFACE View Post
This post is dou*** baggery at it's finest. That will be all.

Dude, you havent ever played a ranked game gtfo.

CecilRhodes

09-28-2010

I don't like to play ranked games and I know how to ban/pick, know the metagame, last hitting, blah blah blah ect.

I don't understand how people get to 30 without touching the forums or atleast picking up a single guide for a champion.

Suicidal Retard

09-28-2010

ranked games doesn't really "matchmake" accordingly to skill. instead of just grouping people with same rating, they should also add the amount of games played in ranked as part of the equation as well. for instance, i have about 350+ normal wins and 100+ ranked wins and several full tier 3 rune sheets. a player with a similar rating but only 100+ normal wins and 0 ranked wins will have a disadvantage in that he/she may not have a full rune sheet or familiarize with a champion as well as i did.

oktabi

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Sense View Post
. Every game i just watch in disgust at the stupid play of my team....

That probably sums it up right there. /thread

2Sense

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizamimi View Post
1200 is not average. 1400-1600 is average.

U sir have never played ranked either.

homeskilit

09-28-2010

thats why you duo que with someone, one tanks other play carry and you pretty much win

JumboCactaur

09-28-2010

The starting number is arbitrary. It could start at zero and go into the negatives as you lose games, and you'd say people should start at -200 while you hover at 0.

1200 happens to be the starting point.