Riot should so kindly listen...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2Sense

09-28-2010

I believe that ranked players ought not to be placed at 1200 elo when they start ranked play.

This is average. Ranked players ought to start much lower as to not disturb the competitiveness of the average level of play.

Not all players suffer from elo hell, but I do.

I am a seasoned veteran that has played dota, tides, demigod, and lol since closed beta.

In beta I was top 1500, and at the start of ranked I was top 500 from some time.

Now, I am at 1200 rank and have not seen a player of my caliber in months. This is out of control and something needs to be done.

For those of us that enjoy playing tanks and support we will be stuck in low ranking for all eterinity. The meta game at low ranks has forced me to learn to play carries (which I adapted too quite well), but to no avail.

4/0 in lane phase, an average of 2 towers a game, and average of the best score on the team, and half again more assists than any player in the game has not given me the strength to return to ranked status.

However, players that have 150 normal wins start at my rank, how is this acceptable?

Discuss.

Gizamimi

09-28-2010

1200 is not average. 1400-1600 is average.

Azuredragon653

09-28-2010

Being inexperienced at ranked games doesn't mean you are inexperienced that the game.

homeskilit

09-28-2010

im in your same boat, what i do now is friend every decent player i see in ranked and always duo que, it counts as solo ranked but you know you have 2 decent players on your team and one of u always gets to ban.

DayDemonz

09-28-2010

Everyone should start at 0. If you can't get your elo higher cause you're not good enough then you shouldn't play ranked. Go play some normal matches.

2Sense

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizamimi View Post
1200 is not average. 1400-1600 is average.
Your wrong.

1100-1200 is average.

oktabi

09-28-2010

Not everyone plays ranked with their main account that they played over 1000 games with. If you were ranked such and such and ended up falling from grace, chances are you didn't belong quite so high in the ranks to begin with.

2Sense

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuredragon653 View Post
Being inexperienced at ranked games doesn't mean you are inexperienced that the game.
Doesnt matter. If you dont know how to ban and pick, and dont know the metagame, you should not be in average play. End of story.

Diffused

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

ITT: bad players complaining about matchmaking with other bad players

oktabi

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Sense View Post
Doesnt matter. If you dont know how to ban and pick, and dont know the metagame, you should not be in average play. End of story.
So everyone that doesn't have the same knowledge and understanding of top tier players should automatically be below average play... Negative ghostrider.