@Reds, Any changes to premades in S3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UltrosTheOctopus

11-11-2012

Title: Are there any changes planned to how premades interact with solo queue players? It's getting REALLY tiresome to have a 3-4 man premade expect you to pick revolving around what they want, as long as they get to pick what they want as "fun."

I know there are nice premades that will treat other people with respect and try to let them pick/play how they want, but I'm sorry, I'd rather just play with all solo queue players than have the possibility of playing with a 4 man premade that's going to flame you and troll all game for giving first blood.

I think the only problem would be so many people opting out of wanting to play with premades that they'd have to wait in longer queues (but the tradeoff is you get to play with your friends), but I'm sure there are people who just don't care and will play with them anyway, like a 4 man premade and a random. However, if so many people are opting out to play with premades, don't you think that's pretty telling that overall, players feel premades are creating a negative experience for them? I know i'd rather take my chances with 4 randoms, than 4 people who are going to troll pick and/or pick on you all game for fun. Not really fair to be paired with people who intentionally throw winning games JUST to piss you off.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UltrosTheOctopus

11-11-2012

bump