Skins. Why only have three on sale per week?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Woolyham

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

You have so many skins available for all Champions in the game now (usually at least 2) so why do you only have skin sales on 3 per week? its depressing when I have been waiting for certain skins to come around but they never do.

Why not have 5 at a time or special weekends with double packs and keep it just 3 then so it would be something like buy Yellow Jacket Shen and receive Sonoran Kog'maw free but keep the price for Shen at 520. This would be like buying both for the usual 50% off but allow more choices per sale.

anyways maybe I am just being super frugal about it.

Warscythes

09-28-2010

They want to make more money?

Woolyham

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

if they wanted to make money they could sell more sale skins because then more people like myself would buy them

hyliandanny

Recruiter

09-28-2010

Your combination of Shen and Kog'maw seems a bit random and essentially re-creates the "waiting around" problem that keeps me from using my RP. You've got a generally good idea, though.

With all the skins being made and the increasing number looking to never stop (which is awesome), a greater number of skins on sale would boost actual purchase numbers and customer satisfaction.

I personally would suggest putting the least-bought skin for free champions at 50% during that champion's free week. This way, you maximize the number of potential buys, sell a "most-failed" product, and give a reliable and fun thing for players to look forward to when purchasing a new champion they tried and liked.

Not-so-sensible-but-desired: all free champion skins at 50% while the champions are free.

In turn, the discount puts pressure on the customer to purchase the champion in order to get the sale on the skins. More IP down the drain, more RP needed to compensate, potential for mass-buying since there's not enough IP to get all the champions that are free along with their skins, etc. etc. etc.