hows prevoid kass?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bellicus

09-28-2010

has anyone seen him in action yet?

i think he looks pretty ugly, mostly because his armor looks like its made of clay and he looks like he hasnt bathed in days, but then again im tempted to get him because i love playing kass.

extra points for vid.

Whiskeyjack

09-28-2010

Same as post void kass. Less tentacle **** on his face.

Liz Vicious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

Barbarion Sion and Prevoid Kass are probobly a couple of the ugliest skins theyve made in awhile.

DreamsOfGrandeur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

Skins only change the looks righty?

imo: Pre-Void anything for void-related Champions is kind of a retro-miss.
Seriously, he still has the Nether Blade, so he's not really pre-void, and weren't all his powers obtained after seeing the Void?

If they really wanted to make a Pre-void, they'd make Pre-Void Kassadin an independent champion, with a whole new set of skills. (Though, that would lead to issues about repetition and such)

ManiacChicken

09-28-2010

I've played someone last night that had it. Skin was blah, I was considering picking it up, but after seeing it, I doubt it now. The guy that played him sucked too

Rebonack

09-28-2010

Pre-Void Kas is... lightish red.

Baín

09-28-2010

I like the skin, but the netherblade is out of place on it(meaning I like everything but the netherblade). I guess they didn't remove it because his melee animation is swinging it, and an animation change would have made it legendary. Honestly, that is what the skin should have been(legendary).

I like the original skin best, and the recolor of it better than default, so I'll stick with Deep One.

Jhecht

09-28-2010

[Riot Folder]\game\heropak_client.zip\characters\Kassadin\ Find the one named Prevoid Kassadin or w/e the name would be. they're fairly descriptive. take .dds of that and place it in [Riot Folder]\game\data\Characters\Kassadin and rename the .dds into w/e the original Kassadin skin was. if YOU want to look for all his particles (spell colors) be my guest but I'm sure as hell not.

And yes, this is totally okay because only YOU will see the kassadin artwork. everyone else just sees a regular kassadin.

Henkdevries

09-28-2010

To be honest I find it looks real boring in-game. He doesn't have his darth vader life support anymore though the way his face is done looks pretty decent, but the colors are totally bland (like dog poo), he looks boring without accessoires and the nether blade still looks exactly the same (and out of place here).

Instead of the ace rift ninja he is usually, he's now some kind of shaman guy in a brown coloured dress with a funny looking blade. I still like Deep One Kassadin better considering it's cheaper and the colors are done pretty cool imo, though his left shoulder is bugged while he moves which looks terribly lame as well :/

I was looking forward to the new skin but after seeing it ingame I am dissapoint.

Rukan

09-28-2010

As much as I love Kass, I'm slowly feeling as though I wasted my money on it. As was said before, if Riot was gonna do a "Pre-Void" concept skin, they shoulda gone all out and just made it Legendary, with new weapons/voice overs/etc.