Riot bans people - Here is the proof.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hyliandanny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by CecilRhodes View Post
Forum bans mean nothing to me.
To elaborate a bit more clearly, forum bans mean absolute **** compared to in-game conduct and repercussions.

ViperLam

09-28-2010

Name dropping is bad for LOL, they have their rules and reasons.

In Canada, if you make a sentence with the words "RCMP", "Taser", "Killed", "innocent", "person", because they "couldn't understand his language", and then "lied about it in their reports", and then "got cought on amature video", "proving they were lieing" you will get banned for ever...

I wonder if this will happen to me here?

Chakki

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuredragon653 View Post
How can you say they are doing a good job if you don't know how many get banned? In the past two months, I can only think of two people that have been banned. One is the person the OP showed and the other is Carlos.

I'm sure they have banned a few more than that, but it's impossible to know.
Actually, I was joking, I have no opinion on the matter as I don't know who or how many people they ban. Just wanted to do the 3 points for lulz.

Sir Cowdog

09-28-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etyn View Post
Feel free to point people to this thread if they ever think Riot does not ban people.

Attachment 61857
The sad part is the guy got banned for reporting what sounds like a legitimate complaint. His only mistake was he name dropped. Does that invalidate the rest of his complaint?