Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 2 Icon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Found Baron

10-13-2012

Quote:
Multra:
If a situation like this happens create a support ticket and we will take care you you .

I am able to enter the info required on the first page but it does not send me to a confirmation page. I am concerned and want to know what do I do?

RenticleTapeFtw

10-13-2012

Quote:
B14CKL15T3D:
I just got a big "THANK YOU". I tried logging off of LoL and then back on but I still got nothing. Was wondering if other people are having the same issue? I can't wait for the Riven skin to come out!!!!

You will get the icon later next week

EndOmega

10-13-2012

Quote:
Aretia:
Got the same problem as you. Lets just hope we get it at a later time.

There was a note on the submit info page that said that the icon wouldn't be delivered until a week later.

Read the pages guys.

B14CKL15T3D

10-13-2012

On the website it says that "Icon will unlock the week following the World Championship. Do we have to wait a week until the icon is unlocked? That doesn't sound right.

Falseshadow

10-13-2012

The way the Summoner Icon works is like this.

Step 1: Obtain the redemption code for the Icon

Step 2: Go to bit.ly/lolriven

Step 3: Enter your Username, Summoner name, Region, and the code you recieved earlier

Step 4: Click confirm

Step 5a: If you cannot connect to the "Thank You" page, either refresh the page or repeat from Step 3
Step 5b: You should see a big "Thank You" on your screen. You will recieve your Summoner Icon in approximately one week

Note: Be patient. There are several million players all trying to do this in a 24 hour period on multiple accounts. That kind of traffic is enough to make any server bog down, simply repeat Steps 3-5a until you make it through

Hope this helps =)

Nachopop

10-14-2012

Quote:
Falseshadow:
The way the Summoner Icon works is like this.

Step 1: Obtain the redemption code for the Icon

Step 2: Go to bit.ly/lolriven

Step 3: Enter your Username, Summoner name, Region, and the code you recieved earlier

Step 4: Click confirm

Step 5a: If you cannot connect to the "Thank You" page, either refresh the page or repeat from Step 3
Step 5b: You should see a big "Thank You" on your screen. You will recieve your Summoner Icon in approximately one week

Note: Be patient. There are several million players all trying to do this in a 24 hour period on multiple accounts. That kind of traffic is enough to make any server bog down, simply repeat Steps 3-5a until you make it through

Hope this helps =)

Got it, thank you

Finba

10-14-2012

How long after redeeming the icon will it appear in our League accounts?

Oops, it appears it will be one week. Thank you.

Kuanny1990

10-14-2012

Whats this stream code thing?

itsBillyy

10-14-2012

Quote:
kuanny1990:
whats this stream code thing?

you get a summoner icon for redeeming it

Kuanny1990

10-14-2012

Quote:
itsBillyy:
you get a summoner icon for redeeming it

Thanks