Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 2 Icon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agam

Recruiter

10-13-2012

I just got a Thank You voucher and no code. Is that correct?

KaiserSosev

10-13-2012

Quote:
Agam:
I just got a Thank You voucher and no code. Is that correct?

bump for confirm

Mattarias

10-13-2012

Woo! That was SO exciting! Grats TPA!

Anyways, I submitted my code and info, got to the "thank you" screen. That means I oughta be good, yeah? Don't have it yet, but I'm afraid to log off/on and check. >>;

Agam

Recruiter

10-13-2012

Quote:
Mattarias:
Woo! That was SO exciting! Grats TPA!

Anyways, I submitted my code and info, got to the "thank you" screen. That means I oughta be good, yeah? Don't have it yet, but I'm afraid to log off/on and check. >>;

They will be giving it out at a later time is all I know. So don't expect to see it after you relog.

ACGIFT

10-13-2012

If I've got the impression right, the "thank you" screen on the link given isn't sufficient: you would have to take the code THERE and redeem it in the Riot store. So until the store comes back up, no one could actually redeem their icon. 'course, I dunno if that's part of the 24-hour window or not. AND I could be wrong about the entire thing... But I'm gonna hang around until I can make pretty sure.

Also, if it's just an icon, why did the commentators refer to it as a code for a skin?

Mattarias

10-13-2012

Quote:
Agam:
They will be giving it out at a later time is all I know. So don't expect to see it after you relog.

Aha, thank you kindly!

The commentators mentioned that the people ATTENDING got skins, I believe. So no, this isn't a skin code.

Shining Aquas

10-13-2012

Every time I enter in my information, my web browser says it can't connect to the next page. I honestly don't know if my information ever went through.

Should I wait 24 hours and send a ticket, or what?

B14CKL15T3D

10-13-2012

I just got a big "THANK YOU". I tried logging off of LoL and then back on but I still got nothing. Was wondering if other people are having the same issue? I can't wait for the Riven skin to come out!!!!

Aretia

10-13-2012

Quote:
B14CKL15T3D:
I just got a big "THANK YOU". I tried logging off of LoL and then back on but I still got nothing. Was wondering if other people are having the same issue? I can't wait for the Riven skin to come out!!!!

Got the same problem as you. Lets just hope we get it at a later time.

ACGIFT

10-13-2012

Quote:
Shining Aquas:
Every time I enter in my information, my web browser says it can't connect to the next page. I honestly don't know if my information ever went through.

I THINK you should be able to get it by simply re-loading the page after it says "cannot connect." It'll vary by browser, but you simply need to keep trying until you get the "thank you" screen.