Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Season 2 Icon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Multra

Network Operations Sentinel

10-13-2012

Greetings Summoners!

It seems the link to redeem the season 2 Summoner icon is being crushed by the weight of the League of Legends community! We are working on getting the site back up but don't fret, you have 24 hours to redeem the code. You will get your Summoner Icon!

Beastmister

10-13-2012

Totally expected, ty for update! <3

Valcio

10-13-2012

Quote:
Beastmister:
Totally expected, ty for update! <3

Not big suprise.

phntem

10-13-2012

No worries. Stream es good

Cybrosix

10-13-2012

Thanks a bunch! Would hate to miss out on the icon ^^

Jixson

Recruiter

10-13-2012

what happens when the site is dead for 48 hours?

pavi132

10-13-2012

Quote:
Multra:
Greetings Summoners!

It seems the link to redeem the season 2 Summoner icon is being crushed by the weight of the League of Legends community! We are working on getting the site back up but don't fret, you have 24 hours to redeem the code. You will get your Summoner Icon!

How can we confirm it went through properly if it doesn't unlock immediately? I don't want to come back in a week thinking it got sent through just to find out it didn't and I missed out on it because the 24 hour window closed.

Multra

Network Operations Sentinel

10-13-2012

Quote:
pavi132:
How can we confirm it went through properly if it doesn't unlock immediately? I don't want to come back in a week thinking it got sent through just to find out it didn't and I missed out on it because the 24 hour window closed.

If a situation like this happens create a support ticket and we will take care you you .

Ninjamank

10-13-2012

welp

hai im scott

10-13-2012

what the site ?