Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riven Season 2 Icon Code: 521337 Site: bit.ly/lolriven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

awcrapilost

10-14-2012

I've done both links several times, when i click submit, nothing happens D:

galbormino

10-14-2012

damm.. i just have a question... NOW its sunday... 21:09 can i still have my champs icon or its too late ? cause the link was still working so i thought it was still working but when it said that we got until 11:59 after the tournament (wich was saturday) thats when i was asking myself if i'd get my icon or not PLZ ANSWER ME SOMEONE I WANT THESE SO BADLY!!

Madison

10-14-2012

You have until 11:59 pm tonight Sunday.

Samuri Kni

10-14-2012

just submitted, really hope it works : )

miranda please

10-15-2012

can't believe I watched the championships last night, apparently missed this notice, and now missed the offer by 11 minutes! I'm not even sure what I'm losing out on, but jeez, what a bummer!

Grim Reaper

10-15-2012

Quote:
miranda please:
can't believe I watched the championships last night, apparently missed this notice, and now missed the offer by 11 minutes! I'm not even sure what I'm losing out on, but jeez, what a bummer!

Just a summoner icon.

Tihealy

10-15-2012

Like people said, people entered anything as a code and the page said thank you, but people who also entered the right answer did get a thank you also, so ... if people put the right code and got a thank you but didn't get the icon .... those people would be pissed off

Beyan

10-15-2012

where do u enter the code?

Varaxael

10-15-2012

Quote:
SirSpitsAlot:
Would There Be An Extension, I Mean Many People Play LoL And It Seems Like That Website Will Get Jammed All 24 Hours

Why The **** Is Every Word Of That Capitalized?

Leib Olmai

10-15-2012

It's too late by the way.
You only had 24 hours.

Better luck next years.