Riven Season 2 Icon Code: 521337 Site: bit.ly/lolriven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoist The Colors

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMag1ck View Post
Not working for me either.
As long as you get the Thank you i think you get it cause they said "YOUR ICON WILL UNLOCK THE WEEK FOLLOWING THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP - THIS IS STRAIGHT FROM THE PAGE YOU ARE GOING TO, IT DOES NOT UNLOCK IMMEDIATELY"

Taylion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazner View Post
We will be unlocking the icon on everyone's account next week.

The goal is to make sure everyone that saw the stream gets the icon. We wouldn't be able to have these amazing events without all you guys, so we work very hard to make sure we are taking care of you.
Why bother hammering this site if it is just going to be unlocked anyhow?

I have a feeling this is a metric being generated or some statistic being put together based on how many people jump though the hoop before its unlocked without player action by riot. I did unlock it though this site. And it did not unlock in game, so maybe Bazner meant they will unlock it for everyone who provides their info to the website. I still don't know why the action is required

Still here

10-14-2012

I thought they were giving out the summoner icon + Champ riven skin for this?
As I could remember from watching the stream they would give us those and then Champ Riven skin would be open for one week.
After reading the previous posts I'm not quite sure anymore.

So is it only the summoner icon or icon + skin? >_<

Gummy

10-14-2012

The Champion Riven skin is available for a week for you to buy, but the people who attended the championships get the free code.
The people watching the stream only get the summoner icon for free.

Tihealy

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y U Fail View Post
As long as you get the Thank you i think you get it cause they said "YOUR ICON WILL UNLOCK THE WEEK FOLLOWING THE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP - THIS IS STRAIGHT FROM THE PAGE YOU ARE GOING TO, IT DOES NOT UNLOCK IMMEDIATELY"
NO NEED TO USE THE CAPS!!!

Some people, like me, believe that we get it automaticly, but when you see the Thank you, how are you sure that you did infact validate for it? if i did it, but the next week, i don,t get it ... how the "Thank You" msotly at the sight Positive, mgiht not work

Hitro

10-14-2012

i just got the thank you screen but there is no icon on my account D:

xXLightRainXx

10-14-2012

it would be awsome if this was all a lie, and that they use it to hack accounts....
anyways i tried it

koticgood

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXLightRainXx View Post
it would be awsome if this was all a lie, and that they use it to hack accounts....
anyways i tried it
with all that sensitive information you gave them. Like, the name of the account you're currently posting on.

Deep Hours

10-14-2012

Both of those sites are pretty angry...other than that I enjoyed the TPA vs AZF games.

edit: Finally got through on it. Time to wait for a shiny new icon.

Adroitest

10-14-2012

Just wondering, I typed in the stream code wrong and then it still said thank you, does it count? I tried doing it again with the stream code but it didn't say anything.