Riven Season 2 Icon Code: 521337 Site: bit.ly/lolriven

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Madison

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaytalis View Post
I think a 24 hour window is going to make this exclusive enough. I haven't gotten to play in a week or two and I just *happened* to come on tonight.

Universities are having midterms this week. People are busy. Not everyone's gonna nab it.

That all being said, thank you OP for the code and link! I saw the link in the client but didn't know the code or even for sure know that it was legit. I actually came on the forum to see if it was legit haha.

This is why I posted this, thanks yo.

Darth Melkor

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadisonD View Post
You edited your original post, about how it was supposed to be for the tons of people who were watching the stream. People are allowed to redeem the code for 24 hours, and I have friends that weren't able to watch the stream, should they lose out because they can't schedule real life around the livestream of a video game tournament? I don't think they should. Riot can close this thread and ban me if I've done something terrible, but I have a feeling they don't feel as rude about it as you do.
Yeah I edited it after I saw the 2nd red post, why do you care so much to attack me? Originally they wanted ppl watching the stream to be able to get the code, they changed their mind with all the problems with the redemption site so now it will be automatically unlocked for everyone. I wasn't being rude, wtf is wrong with you? bad day?

Madison

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganjamon View Post
Yeah I edited it after I saw the 2nd red post, why do you care so much to attack me? Originally they wanted ppl watching the stream to be able to get the code, they changed their mind with all the problems with the redemption site so now it will be automatically unlocked for everyone. I wasn't being rude, wtf is wrong with you? bad day?
Haha, great day actually thanks, and I wasn't attacking you. You've got a bit of a sense of entitlement is all, and you're feeling defensive - that's fine and perfectly natural, I understand.

From the first time I heard about this (way before today) it was always 24 hours to redeem, Riot isn't stupid, they know that a) the site wasn't going to be able to handle hundreds of thousands of people at once, and b) more people would be able to sign up in a 24 hour window than in the window of "just while the stream is running", they WANT people to be able to participate, being able to participate in something that isn't open to EVERYONE (and it's not, after about 20 more hours) is a wonderful thing, Riot likes to do giveaways for that reason, I think you should take the time to re-evaluate why this makes you sad. Then come back and join me, I'm happy all the time.

DJ Radix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazner View Post
We will be unlocking the icon on everyone's account next week.
Just to clarify, do you mean "everyone" or do you mean everyone who went to the site and entered the code / got the Thank You message within 24 hours?

Hi Geoffrey

aka Bazner

Follow Xin it to Win It on Twitter

10-14-2012
3 of 6 Riot Posts

Try this alternate URL if you are having issues with the site being slow: http://dwmvfy.woobox.com/dwmvfy

Wackman

10-14-2012

Thank You

Axxlon

10-14-2012

I feel like not even 24 hours will be enough to wait for the site to stop being hammered... ಠ_ಠ

Darth Melkor

10-14-2012

Quote:
Try this alternate URL if you are having issues with the site being slow: http://dwmvfy.woobox.com/dwmvfy
That site loaded up right away, cheers!

Madison

10-14-2012

Quote:
Added to first post.

Gossip

10-14-2012

loveyou- blushing